Yue Fei: "Cheating, me?"

"He posted your test scores from the previous semesters, and compared them with your results this time. Many people believed him. Now the posts have exploded in the school forum. I guess the counselor will come to you later."

Another roommate interrupted: "I asked my friend to check it. The one who reported you was an omega from the class next door. I heard that I am a good friend with Yin Xinchen and my family has a background."

Yue Fei: "..." Although the plot is a bit unfamiliar, he is not surprised at all.

The protagonist hasn't appeared for a long time, he almost forgets that he is in a book.

In the office, Lan Lili looked at beta with a calm face, with anger in his heart.

"Yuefei, I know you always want to fight for your breath, but in the past you never falsified your results. What happened this time?"

This sentence seems to have confirmed the fact that Yue Fei cheated.

Yue Fei: "Teacher, I didn't cheat."

Lan Lili: "The examination room is monitored."

"Then check the monitoring." Yue Fei won't recognize the things that have not been done.

Lan Lili: "You really didn't cheat?"

Yue Fei: "No."

Yue Fei’s hard-hearted attitude made Lan Lili not want to waste any more words: "I remember that you belong to the city. Based on the greater impact of this incident, the school has decided to suspend you for a period of time before the survey results come out. Besides, now you call your parents to come and take you back."

"I can go back by myself."

"No." Lan Lili was worried that Yue Fei couldn't think of anything on the way home. It was not that the school had never had such an example before.

After thinking for a while, Yue Fei took out his mobile phone: "Can I ask my partner to pick me up?"

Lan Lili was taken aback for a moment: "Partner?" Not a boyfriend, but a partner, which means that Yue Fei is married.

Yue Fei: "Yeah."

Lan Lili thought for a while: "It's okay."

Yue Fei lowered his head, licked his dry lips, and called Gu Wei.

Gu Wei was in a meeting when he called.

Yue Fei rarely called Gu Wei. Seeing the caller ID, Gu Wei raised his hand to pause the speaker.

"Hey?"

The familiar low voice came from the earpiece. Yue Fei thought that he had no sense of this sudden slander, and even felt a sense of withdrawal from the incident. He felt that he was just walking the plot, but when he heard Gu Wei’s voice, there was no reason. Feel wronged.

"Can you come to my school now? It doesn't matter if you are not free."

Hearing the frustration in his voice, Gu Wei was stunned for a moment, and gestured to his subordinates to dissolve the meeting, got up and left the meeting room.

"Immediately, what's the matter?"

"That's..." Yue Fei suddenly couldn't say it. Although he knew he hadn't done it, he wasn't sure what Gu Wei would think. "Someone reported me cheating in the exam. The school asked me to suspend classes and go home and ask my family to pick it up."

Later, I realized that this kind of thing shouldn't involve Gu Wei, if Gu Wei came over and be recognized, wouldn't I be ashamed of Gu Wei!

In fact, you can also let Yue father and mother come over, but Yue Fei’s first choice was Gu Wei, and now I regret it again.