Youth with Brynjolf

"You're getting better at this kind of work, lad, I'm impressed you managed to pickpocket that man's pockets clean." Brynjolf compliments his young pupil, who is now holding a stolen wallet from an unlucky man who will no doubt freaked out his wallet has gone missing.

Brynjolf wears a dark thievery outfit except a hood, a pin on his left shoulder which registers him as one of the high ranking officials in one of the famous guilds in the criminals organization, The Thieves Guild.

"I just do what I've learned from you at heart, besides it wasn't that hard to be honest." Gone from a twelve-year old boy into a fifteen-year old teenager. He grew up in height as he was around 165cm, not taller than Brynjolf but this proves he wasn't a Durin at least.

Aiden wore a sleeveless thief outfit, completely different from the usual standard thief armor given to them, but Aiden wanted to become his own person instead of being an ordinary thief for the guild.

"Well lad, I'm glad you've embraced my methods and my teachings, you grew into a fine handsome man, and that's coming from me." The man chuckles at his pupil, Brynjolf has plenty of pupils before but none has ever been like Aiden, this lad learns his tricks like a glove. And frankly that sometimes scares him but he ignores it.

"Hmpth. If anything I think he's better looking then you'll ever be, Brynjolf." A woman's voice spoke behind the pair, they turned to see two people, one was a middle-age woman and an older man with shaved head and goatee. Both of whom wears the same darken thievery outfits like Brynjolf.

"Calm down Vex, I think you're going to crush our friend Brynjolf's pride as a man." The man grins before facing towards Aiden, "Good to see you again, Aiden, I see the layabout Brynjolf here is taking care of your training again?"

Aiden smiles at the man, "He sure did, so what makes you and Vex coming to see us, Delvin?"

Delvin Mallory was an important member of one of the underground cities criminal organizations, He is one of many along with Vex and Brynjolf as the high ranking members of the Thieves Guild. Delvin has connections with nearly every contact and clients all over Terra, so if they need business that requires the help of the Thieves Guild, he's your man.

 Delvin has connections with nearly every contact and clients all over Terra, so if they need business that requires the help of the Thieves Guild, he's your man