><

The good messages finally started taking over the chat, the viewer count skyrocketed to 600 thousands viewers. I had no plans for this stream, hoping I could easily talk or play one of the games I downloaded millions of years ago.

"Very funny story, I have no directions to this stream, but let's start off with an introduction and a QNA!" I chirped, excitement buzzing.

"My name is Y/N, I'm mainly an actor. Any questions?" I smiled warmly.

QNA -

Did Karl go visit too?
I chose to ignore the question, pretending to rub my eyes when the text to speech rolled in.

How is filming so far?! Btw, love you!
Ahh! It's been so fun. There's some surprises in this movie, I winked. Love you too!

Are you going to do more streams? COLLAB WITH RANBOO IM BEGGINGG
I'm not sure, this was spontaneous. Probably not, I have to go back to college in like a year. Ranboo? I'll look into it, but I think the chances of a collab are really slim, I laugh.

><

How about we move onto some games! I think these questions are getting a little personal. Phil stopped the TTS since they kept trying to ask about my personal life, "Thank you Phil!"

I tapped my chin, I haven't played half these games in years, "How about Minecraft?"

That seemed to get the chat riled up, asking for people to join, "Maybe later." I tried not to show my frustration. If they wanted to watch my friends, they should've gone over to their channel.

I loaded up the game, indecisive of what to do.

"What should I do?" I questioned, everything was still a little new for me.

CHAT -

BEDWARS
HYPIXEL
BUILD BATTLE
MCCI
SURVIVAL
CREATIVE

><

I suddenly got overwhelmed with the decisions and picked one random, MCC ISLAND. I wasn't totally oblivious of what MCC was, Scott had been a comfort youtuber of mine for the longest time.

I loaded up the game, chatting about my plans and sharing stories of my adventures.

"Which one should I join?!" I looked through the options, cyan coyotes it is.

I struggled with the controls, "I think I picked the wrong game as a beginner, I laughed nervously.

I joined a queue for TGTTOS, the slots filled up as people tried to join my game.

We entered the first game, the map being waterpark. I was cautiously making my way through, walking away from my computer in a fit of rage everytime I struggled.

><

"I made it!" I yelled out in relief after the last round. I slow blinked, my eye twitching after seeing my placement. "16th place out of 16 people?!"

I was in the middle of my rant when I heard banging on my front door, "Hold on chat, I'll be back." I muted my microphone, and privately messaged Quackity to keep them entertained as I dragged him into the VC.

I scurried off after setting down my headphones, slightly jogging to my front door. I opened the door to greet who I thought would have been Yazmin. I first spotted the fluffy, brown curls. My eyes widened in shock to be staring at Karl, merely inches away from me.

He gave an awkward wave, "Hi."

My shock soon washed away before being replaced with hesitance, "Hey."

"I'm sorry." Karl held eye contact.

I sighed, damn you Jacobs, "Come in, let's talk."

Karl walked on eggshells around me, not daring to make a peep.

"Let me go end my stream, and we can have a civilized conversation, no running away this time." I pointed at the couch to gesture him to sit down.

"I'm not running away, I promise."

I winced, promises between us felt empty, no meaning attached.

I walked up the stairs, trying to control my breath before walking over to my set up. I plastered a smile on my face, and placed my headphones back on my head and unmuted.

Quackity was arguing with chat about the right way to say salmon. My laugh abruptly stopped the screaming, "I'm going to end the stream."

"This was so much fun, if there is a next time, I swear there will be much more thought put into it. I'll see you guys next time, have a great day!" I waved goodbye as messages rolled past with purple hearts.

I left the VC with Quackity and turned off my computer. I felt queasy as I opened the door to start going downstairs. I was not prepared to have this conversation, but it had to be done.

I was met with Karl's eyes as I sat down next to him, "Why?" I asked him.

><

Hey.. long time no see! I'm thinking of wrapping up this story soon, I've put them into a lot already and I think they deserve a good ending. :)
Maybe.

Thoughts? Predictions? Comments?

Have a good day!

~ 🥕

&gt; Promises &lt; K.J जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें