II - Chick 🐥

Ashley is an introvert and sarcastic. She prefers the quiet and when an awkward situation occurs, she saves herself with a little sarcasm.

Jessica is an ambivert and naive. She loves the loud but loves the quiet a bit more. When a dirty joke occurs, she tilts her head and says "What?"

~

As Jessica was busy listening and quietly singing to Kelly Clarkson's 'Since Youve Been Gone', Ashley was gathering all of her toiletries to shower late at night to shower at the communal showers.  

"My hands are full; make sure you lock the door when I get out." Ashley looked at her. The blonde pursed her lips and gave her thumbs up gladly high up in the air. Ashley grinned at her response and left.

Jessica stood up from her bed and was about to lock the door, before she heard a voice out singing 'Since Youve Been Gone'. Raising an eyebrow, quickly peeking out through the door. And the person she saw out and singing was Ashley! The blonde contained her inner excitement and instead, tiptoed behind the singing brunette. Of course, she had to confront Ashley about her singing. 

A minute later, Ashley was already showering. She was still singing to herself. Jessica was still outside of the bathroom, the blonde with her pigtails and pjs looked in and was glad that the only person there other than her was Ashley. Without a proper thought, she ran to Ashley's stall and opened the curtain.

"Ash, you can sing! You're really great at it too! Can't you join with me please? Oh my god, that singing was so good! I can't believe it!" Jessica jumped with excitement, the brunette was attempting to cover herself and stared at her.

"Uh Jess, what the fuck is going on?" 

"What do you mean what the fudge is going on?"

"I am showering! And you're here suddenly just to ask me to join the Bellas?!"

"And?"

"Y'know, the fact that I am naked right now and you are fully clothed isn't exactly a fair exchange."

"So, you're saying you want me naked too?" The blonde looked at her with a genuine look on her face. Ashley was stunned,

"No! Jessica, I want you to leave! Please!" Ashley looked at her in pure fear, covering herself with the shower curtain. Jessica didn't say anything, instead, she looked at the brunette with an obvious message on her face.

"Fine, I'll audition for the Bellas with you."

* * *

"Ash I am terrified! I can't do this!" Jessica said in the verge of tears as they walked through the hallway towards the auditorium. Loud footsteps coming from their shoes. Ashley was nervous herself; she probably was more terrified than the blonde. She never sang in front of others, other than that time a few weeks ago.

"You'll be fine Jess, just take a deep breath and all will go well."

"I thought we were just singing to the Bellas! Not to the High Notes, BU Harmonics AND mind you, the Treble-makers!" Jessica panicked, attempting to breathe in and out as they reached the line of candidates. Jessica goes in front of Ashley, while Ashley consoled her by rubbing her shoulders, like she was warming her up.