Roughin It

The family was watching Dream Boat on TV

Narrator:Will our captivating captain find her first mate,or will it be man overboard? Find out tonight as we set sail for love on...The Dream Boat.

Lori:Eeeee! Karen should totes pick Bronson, he's...so gorge, I can't even...

Luna:No way, dude! What about Brock? He wrote her that sweet jam.

Flashback to an episode

Karen is listening to Brock play the accordion.

Lucy:I like Bram.

Flashback to another episode

Bram comes out from behind a beach chair looking sneaky.

Lola:Eww! He gives me the creeps!

Lucy:Exactly.

Leni:I like Bryant!

She sniffs a rose

Leni:He's so romantic...

Flashback to another episode; Karen is with Bryant on the ship's deck.

Bryant:Karen, I'll be your North Star.Cause no matter where this journey takes you, I'll always be there to guide you home.

Lisa:North Star'? Ach, poppycock. Tree moss is a far more reliable means of navigation, given that it only grows on the north side of trees.

The sisters grumble and toss their popcorn at her.

Lynn:I like Blaine!I bet he can bench 300 pounds,maybe 320 with a spot!

Lincoln:Blaine? But he wore flip flops to their first date! I mean, I can't even...

The sisters chatter

Lori:Lincoln, it's so much fun watching this show with you, you're like...literally one of the girls!

Lincoln gasps in shock

Lincoln:One of the girls?!

Flashback to Lincoln's time hanging with his sisters.

He hangs out in the bathroom with Lori wearing their bathrobes.

L

ori was applying mud to Lincoln's face.

Lori:This mud mask is both cleansing and invigorating.

Lincoln:Oh, my pores are tingling!

Then Lincoln was giving Lucy a manicure in her room while he has headlight over her painted nails.

Lucy:Thanks,Lincoln.I always mess up my right hand.

Lola:HEY! Someone put her funeral dress in the wash...

She shows her splattered dress

Lola:...with all my pageant gowns!!

She growls and stomps over to Lucy, who pretends to die; she bonks her on the head.

Lola:UGH! I can't rip you apart if you're already DEAD!

Next Lincoln is knitting something with Luna while helping Lexi fix her dancing equipment.

Lincoln:Back two over one.