⟴Chapter Five⟴

Your Pov: 

I nervously gulp as I read over the text a few times. 'Oh my god.. Is he outside my house!?' Curling myself into a ball, I shove my face between my thighs and chest. I tightly clutch my sweatpants, worried that he might hurt me. Suddenly, hearing my bedroom door open, I flinch and softly shiver.  Footsteps slowly approach me, making me feel even more anxious. A hand suddenly lays itself on top of my head, making me harshly flinch, but I don't make the move to turn away. "Are you scared, baby?" Hoodies deep voice softly asks. He sits beside me and wraps his arms around me. "You can trust me.. I won't hurt you.. but if you force me to do it, I will." He softly growls in my ear. I shudder at his threat and slightly nod. His fingers start to gently run through my hair, slowly calming me down. 

"Look at me, Angel." He orders, taking my head out of my thighs and chest. I look up at him, my eyes glossed and my lips red from my numerous bites. Seeing a man with a yellow hoodie and a black and red upside-down smiley face mask, I'm not entirely sure how I should react. His hand gently grabs my chin and forces me to continue to look up at him. "So pretty~ Now lift up your arms, Sweetheart." He orders while caressing my cheek. I frown in confusion but do it none the less. He nods and hums in approval. "Good girl.. Good girl." He praises I blush at his praise and bite my lip. His hands go under my armpits and lift me up, pulling me into his chest. I immediately wrap my arms around his neck so I don't fall.  

He holds my thighs, and he nuzzles his face into the side of my neck. He starts to walk out my bedroom and down the stairs. Going outside, I frown in confusion.'Where are we going? Shouldn't I.. Like start fighting to get away? But I'm being held by him he can easily hurt me..' Gulping, I glare down at the grass we pass as we walk. My stomach turns anxious about what'll happen to me. Suddenly, he stops, and I hear a car door being opened he gently sits me down in the car and buckles me in. "Aw Baby, stop looking so scared. I promise you'll have fun." He comforts while pulling his ski mask to his nose he leans down and kisses my forehead. I glance up at him and slightly nod. "O-okay.." I mumble nervously and look up at him, and I pause, studying his smirk he wears as he looks down at me. 'You know what.. I'm sick of being the only one who's shocked. I think it's his turn to be shocked.' Gulp, my stomach flutters at the idea I've created and my heart thunders in my ears.

Reaching out, I grip the front of his hoodie and harshly pull him closer. My other hand grabs the back of his neck and pulls him closer to my face. Softly kissing his lips, I try to pull away, but he wraps his arms around me and tightens them so I can't move at all. He hums in satisfaction and pins me against the back of the seat. I kiss back and grip his hoodie as he starts to softly peck my lips a few times. I slowly run a finger up his jaw line, making him shiver in delight. He licks my lip, asking for an entrance up. I pull away so I can breathe. He lightly chuckles, and I shrink back at his lovesick filled smile. "Oh, Baby~, you have no idea what you've started~" He huskily growls and puts his hand beside my head. "But let's save it for the cabin.. Don't want other people hearing your sweet sounds." He seductively whispers and licks his lips.

My breath hitches, and my eyes widen in shock. Slowly, he pulls away and puts his mask on correctly. Slamming my car door, I watch him walk to the other side and get into the driver's seat. I silently watch him start the car, and he gazes over at me and hums. He reaches over and gently grips my thigh. I slightly flinch when he touches me, but I'm a little more at ease as he softly rubs his thumb against my inner thigh. Looking back to the road, he starts to drive, but he keeps his hand on my thigh. It's silent for a few minutes, then he decides to ask me a question. "Hey, sweetheart.. Do you like anyone? And I mean romantically." He gently asks. I blink in shock, but I quickly shake it off. I glance away for a moment, thinking if I do like anyone right now. 'Well, there was that one guy, Jay.. But I'm pretty sure he moved away.' Looking back over at Hoodie and shaking my head. "No. I mean, I have, but it's been a while since I've had those kinds of feelings for someone." I explain, shuffling my feet. He hums then pauses for a moment and nods. 

"You're mine. All mine, Angel.." He deeply growls. I slightly jump at his change of tone and mood. I bite my cheek and glance down at his hand, which suddenly tightly squeezed my thigh. 'Oh gosh.. Why didn't I run when I had the chance? And what is he going to do to me when we get to the cabin? Fuck..' My breath shudders as some not so innocent thoughts cross my mind. I accidently squeeze my thighs together, making Hoodie huskily chuckle. I feel his intense stare bore into my head. "What are you thinking, baby?" He asked his voice smokey I gulp and avoid eye contact. " "N-nothing.." I mutter and look out the window, seeing us enter the woods. I fidget with my fingers nervously. His hand slides closer to my crotch making a hot frustration pool at the bottom of my stomach. 

Ignoring the heat, I feel I watch the trees pass us. 'Okay, I need a plan. When I get to the cabin, maybe I can run into the woods and lose him-' I softly gasp suddenly, feeling sharp pain shoot up my thigh. Jerking my head towards Hoodie, he sighs and lightly taps the steering wheel. Feeling my stare on him, he slightly tilts his head so he can see me. He clicks his tongue and shakes his head. "I know that look, sweetheart.. You're forming a plan, aren't you? I need you to understand.. You're not going anywhere unless I let you go on my own accord.. and I won't. You belong to me, Masky, and the rest of the creepypasta's.." He grunts through his teeth. I shake my head in denial and shuffle closer to the car door. He softly sighs at my terrified expression and looks back to the road. "I didn't want to share.. But Boss ordered to share." He grunts in frustration and hits the steering wheel with the side of his fist. 

I lean over to him but quickly jump back when turns to look at me. I soft chuckle accidently leaves my mouth. I can't the laughter that bubbles in the back of my throat. I hold my stomach trying to calm down, but it only makes it worse with thoughts of all of them failing to get me. He silently watches me laugh my ass off finally when I've calmed down. He reaches over and gently pats my head. "It isn't going to be that funny when you get to that cabin, sweetheart." He chuckles and turns the steering wheel.