"Episode 23"

"Next Morning, Umeed and Farjaad was sleeping peacefully. Farjaad woke up first and saw a time in his watch, he came in his senses and saw Umeed who is sleeping beside her, she was sleeping side like a cute baby. Farjaad smiles and turns her face towards her. He removed her hair infront of her face and starring at her, she was completely lost in her❤️"

"Background Music"

"Tera hone laga hoon,
Hone laga hoon, jab se mila hun"

"Suddenly Umeed woke up and saw him that he is lost in her, she smiles and do pinch on his face. Farjaad came in there senses and started rolling his eyes🫶"

Umeed: "konsi duniya mein ghum hain?" She said in a teasing tone😂

Farjaad: "Farjaad khan bahadur ki choti si duniya mein, jo mere samne bethi hai❤️" He said in a romantic voice"

Umeed started blushing like hell, Farjaad came closer to her and Umeed become frightened. Umeed closed her eyes and Farjaad slightly kissed on her forehead. Umeed opened her eyes and shocked❤️

Umeed: "ye kya harkat thi?" She asked hesitately..

Farjaad: "Umeed, bht cute lagrahi ho.." He said in a romantic and soft tone❤️"

Umeed: "acha, wo to mein hamesha lagti hun" She said with a confidence

Farjaad: "acha theek hai, tumhe mein baad mein dekhunga, pehle fresh hokar ajaon?"😂

Umeed: "jee jaiye, kyuke mein gai to apko 1 ghante wait karna parega" She said in a ordering tone

"Farjaad smiles and leaves, Umeed also smiles, then Umeed went to her cupboard and started selecting her today's clothes. As she turned around, she saw Farjaad coming out of a washroom, he just took a shower and was in a tea shirt and trouser and a tower on his shoulder. Umeed was just starring her😂"

Farjaad: "kya hua? Itna acha lagraha hun?" He asked in a flirting tone..

Umeed: "kya matlab?" She asked curiously..

Farjaad: "matlab mein acha nahi lagraha?" He asked in a romantic voice..

Umeed: "meinay aisa kab kaha hai?" She answered in hesistation🤧

Farjaad: "matlab mein acha lagraha hun?" He asked with a wink..

Umeed: "ap bht zehar lagrahe hain.." she said in a irritated voice..

"She make a face, take her clothes and about to went towards washroom but Farjaad pull closer to her, he hold her in his arms and they were very closed to each other. He feel her breath on his face, Umeed was hesitate"

Farjaad: "kya hua? Itna kyu ghabra rahi ho?😜" He said in a flirting tone

Umeed: han to ap bhi tang karahe hain na..😏

Farjaad: "meinay abhi tang nahi kia, karun?🙈" He said in a flirty tone🫣

Umeed: kya hogaya hai? Chorein?

"Umeed try to relieve herself but she failed. Farjaad was tightly holds her. Umeed was blushing hard. Farjaad kissed on her forehead. Umeed become shocked❤️"

Umeed: bas, ab mein jaon?

Farjaad: "nahi, mein nahi jane deraha.." He said in romantic tone❤️"

Umeed finally released herself and immadiately ran from there. Farjaad was smiling at her. Then after sometime, Umeed came out from washroom and was in a simple red colour dress. She went towards mirror and comb her hairs, Farjaad was in blue kurta shalwar. He was starring at her with a smile, she complete her makeup and Farjaad went towards her.