"Episode 14"

PS: In dialogues, Emojis defines the expression, so according to emojis of every dialogue, imagine the expression of every character. I was forgot to tell you in 1st episode..👍

Then they reached towards car, Umeed was silence and angry as well, Farjaad sits on driving seat and she sits on passenger seat and then they leaves for mall, Farjaad was driving the car and Umeed was completely silence, Farjaad notice her..

Farjaad: Umeed? (He asked her very politely🤍)

Umeed was completely silence, she ignores him..

Farjaad: Umeed? Tumhe awaz arahi hai? (He asked her again🙂)

Umeed: nahi mein bheri hogai hun🙄(she immadiately answer him)

Farjaad: naraz ho mujhse? (He asked her very softly🩵)

Umeed was still silence, she was totally ignore him..

Farjaad: dekho Umeed, sari shikayatein tumne lagai thi...🙄

Umeed: acha, apne bhi to Pasha sahab se kitni baar meri shikayatein lagaye thi..??(He immadiately answered him)

Farjaad: to ab tum badla logi?(He asked her angrily😡)

Umeed: aisi samjhle..🙄

Farjaad: tumhara kuch nahi hosakta..

Then they reached the mall, Umeed and Farjaad went outside the car, Umeed was still silence and ignores him, they went to the outfits bottique..

Farjaad: kahiye? apko Kya pasand araha hai?

Umeed: kuch nahi, jo apko samjh aye ap lelein...👍

Farjaad: theek hai, mujhe pori bottique samjh arahi hai, wo kharid lun?

Umeed was surprised and look at her, Farjaad started smiling..😊

Farjaad: kaho? Pori bottique kharid lun..?(He asked her very softly❣️)

Umeed: iski koi zarorat nahi hai, mein dekh rahi hun...

Umeed started finding her Nikkah's dress, Farjaad was just looking at her with his cutest smile, Umeed was continously ignores him and then she likes 2 dresses..🥺

Farjaad: kya hua, kuch samjh nahi araha?(asked her polietly😊)

Umeed: pasand to araha hai lekin 1 nahi 2 dresses, lekin mein bht confused hun...😮‍💨

Farjaad: to tum dono dresses lelo, ghar jakar decide karlena ke konsa pehnogi?

Umeed: nahi, ek hi kharidongi lekin ab mujhe samjh nahi araha ke konsa kharido..😒

Umeed was so confused, she thinks something and then she selected her outfit, then they borrow the outfit and Farjaad paid the bill and then leaves from the bottique..

Farjaad: ab bataiye, aur kya chaiye?(He asked her very cutely❤️)

Umeed: mujhe ab matching ki sandles chaiye..

Farjaad: chaliye, wo bhi kharid lete hain...

Umeed: abhi ap itna gussa karahe the aur achanak aise hogaye jese kuch hua nahi tha...🥺