Chapter One

AUTHOR'S POV

The sounds of the gungooro was chimmering as the figure moved to the beats.

Her hands moved with every steps she took.

Mere chaahaten to fizaa main bheenghi zinda rahenghi.......

Tana dena dena dena dena na......

Suddenly sounds of claps brought her out from her fantasy.

She turned around and saw her family there cheering for her as she blushed and ran into her father's arms.

"Mera bhacha", he said as he kissed her head.

(* My baby*)

She smiled and tightened her hug.

"Baba sa you should leave this chipmunk", said her brother while pinching her nose.

"Oww..... Papa".

Veer glared at his son as he held his daughter.

Vari pouted looking at him and then saw her father scolding her brother.

She showed her tongue and again continued her drama of being innocent.

As soon as everyone left Prashant grabbed her ear.

"Ow Bhai.... Sorry".

He left her ear as he saw the most deadly weapon. Puppy eyes.

He flicked her nose and went away.

"Meany".

She went to her room to take a shower. Standing in front of the mirror, she applied her bindi and smiled brightly.

Vari Veer Singh Rathore, the heart of the Rathore and Chauhan family. Loves her father the most and has always obeyed her family.

Right now she is going to college, she studies psychiatrist and this is her second year.

"Vari".

"Ji ma..".

Vari went down to see her father hugging her mother while kissing her face.

She smiled and cleared her throat.

Pari pushed Veer and looked at Vari who was smirking and wiggling her eyebrows.

"Papa"

"Yes little Jaan".

"Aaj Mrs Veer Singh Rathore toh bhot blush Kar rahi hai".

(* Today she is blushing too much*)

"Hmm I can see".

Pari glared at the duo and then went to the kitchen huffing.

Vari smiled and hugged her father as they both walked to the kitchen.

"This father and daughter will make me go mad. At this age this man wants to romance and this girl".

Veer went towards Pari and hugged her close while Vari went to her front and hugged.

"Mumma please don't be mad, I won't tease you when you do romance with papa".

"This girl".

"Yes Jaan, don't be mad"

"Leave me I have to pack your lunch".

"Areh hato".

(*Move*)

She quickly packed their lunch and gave it to Vari.

"Chalo papa".

(* Let's go*)

"Hmm let's go", said Veer as he dragged Pari with him.