A happy ending... (hopefully...)

Banging was heard on the door before it opened, a shadowy figure stood in the doorway but it happened to be...

TimeKeeper?! His clothing was covered in blood, his eyes looked emotionless and cold and he was dragging his bloody scythe behind him

"Wh-Wh-..." The Narrator's voice trailed off as he looked at the glitchy and bloodied TimeKeeper. His eyes were wide with fear, confusion, and horror. He hadn't expected TimeKeeper to survive, especially not like this. But now, TimeKeeper's eyes were blank, emotionless and cold.. Just like a machine, the Narrator thought.. And that scythe..
"Timekeeper.. what did you-"
He began to speak, but the glitchy figure took a step closer, and he backed up quickly, fearful of what he would do next..

TimeKeeper threw the blood scythe across the floor in front of them both, before he said coldly [I'm a fucking monster... I- I had no choice... I had to kill her... if I didn't she would just be in pain... I- I couldn't bare to see her in pain... I- I killed... her I'm just a cold-hearted monster..] TimeKeeper broke himself down as he stared at the floor

"I.. I.."
The Narrator stood frozen, shocked. He couldn't really speak, but he felt like he had to say something. He looked around and noticed the fallen scythe on the ground, but he quickly looked away from it, terrified of the blood covering it. His voice came out as a faint whisper.
"You killed her?"
The Narrator had no idea how he was supposed to react. This was horrible, horrible beyond belief.. He couldn't process it.
"Why would you kill her timekeeper..? Why would you do that..?"

[I didn't have a choice! If I didn't the infection would get out! I- I couldn't... I couldn't let it happen...]

TimeKeeper's words slowly went through the Narrator's head. The infection couldn't have gotten out, it would be so much work to catch that virus.. It would be easier to just kill it, kill the source of the glitch. But who was that exactly? Well, it was Bee of course..
"There must've been a better way to deal with it.. It's... A virus.. You could've cured it!"
His voice began to build up a little, now filled with rage too.
"You had to have another way!"
Though he had a voice of anger, the Narrator still had no idea how he should react. This was too much for him to process. He took a deep breath, and looked back up at TimeKeeper.

[Grow up Narrator! This isn't a movie or something where everything has a happy ending... This is real life... And it happened you can't do anything to stop it now...]

"No... No, I know that! I know that!"
His voice sounded a bit shaken as he spoke. He sounded a little desperate as he took another breath and looked over at TimeKeeper.
"You really did that..?"
What he was trying to make sense of what had just happened. He was trying to make sense of his anger, his sadness and disappointment. It was hard for him to accept this as fact, but he realized he had no choice. It was over now. Bee was dead..

TimeKeeper zoned out, The Narrator crept into TimeKeeper's mind to watch his thoughts, TimeKeeper was thinking about the battle he was having with Bee, TimeKeeper was defending himself pretty well until Bee stabbed him, and Then TimeKeeper sliced Bee's chest killing her, he fell to his knees in front of her, tears filling his eyes, he held his scythe up to his throat before he threw it across the room in anger, then he picked it up and headed for the door, and The Memory stopped playing, The Narrator stopped reading TimeKeeper's thoughts

The Narrator was speechless now. He didn't know what to think. He didn't know how to feel, what to do.. He just stood there silently, his brain trying to process every little detail of what just happened in TimeKeeper's head. The Narrator's face was blank; in shock, disappointment, sadness, all at the same time..
"Timekeeper..? Are... you okay..?"
His voice was very soft, and he spoke with a stutter. It was almost like he was scared, scared of what he would hear next, what would happen next. It was the same fear from before, just even more, due to the fact that Bee is dead now. This was the worst moment of his life, but he still had to find out what TimeKeeper thought about everything..