15

Sohee was sitting on her bed, surrounding herself with dozens of messages from her unknown admirer.

He calls her an angel.. and only one does.

He called himself the unknown lover, only one knows that.

He has known her for four years, and she has not needed anyone else since he entered in her life.

He always pats her on the shoulder

His name is JK!!

These are the first letters of his name.

She covered her mouth in astonishment and her eyes widened.

It was Jungkook the whole time.

she cried, jumping out of bed and tripping over the furniture, down to her coat and keys.

She ran downstairs and took a taxi home.

As soon as the car stopped, she gave the driver the money in her pocket and hurried into the building.

Jungkook heard a strong knocking on his door at a late hour, he opened it to be shocked by it looking at him as if it penetrated his soul.

''Angel-''

He didn't finish his sentence because of the kiss she gave him.

She could almost feel him smiling against her lips after he was surprised and frozen.

It was more of an experiment and he did the same as if he wanted her to pierce his ribs and as if she wanted him to get a tattoo on it.

She separated the kiss resting her forehead on his forehead and looking into his eyes

"So, you finally found out the truth, my angel."

He said cupping her face and breathing in her fragrance.

"You may not know it but my feelings are mutual, Jungkook. It's been a long time."

He could not stop himself from smiling and pulling her into a hug that would take him to heaven.

Thus, Sohee finally got someone who looked at her as if she was the only star in the sky, and Jungkook got his angel, who exchanged the same Feeling.

The End