We sailed off and it felt so normal. Vylad and I had been on our fair share of adventures... But I was surprised he stayed on this one.

"Are you sure you don't want to go to O'khasis?" I asked "I mean... Your mom.."

He stayed a bit quiet, "I don't think I could see her like this... I don't think I want to see her like this... For now, I'm just happy to play this ocarina of hers."

Eri made her way to Vylad, snuggling up against him. I was happy we took her with us. She hadn't adventured with us in a long time. We made it further and further out into the sea. 

"Are you sure you know where we are?" Vylad asked.

I pulled my old staff out of a crate. I stood in the center of the ship and focused my energy on the island. Suddenly, a light appear in the direction we needed to head. We swiftly made our way there.

"Guess I shouldn't doubt you next time. Makes sense since you were a Divine Warrior."

We looked about the island to find that there was no one there. I began to worry for Aphmau and everyone. After about a few days or so their ship arrived... And to my surprise... With a baby? Katelyn quickly hopped off the ship and into my arms.

"Next time, I'm riding with you guys!!! We were on the ocean for way too longgggg," Katelyn complained.

I laughed at her comment. By the smell of ginger, she got seasick.

"How did you get here so fast anyways?" Lucinda asked.

"You were the one who got me in touch with my magicks. We figured it out," I said.

Though confused, everyone saw it as the least of their concerns. The Demon Warlock appeared before us. Aph transformed into her Irene form... 

"You are such a fool to come to this island. I thought you had sealed it away after the events that took place here..." Demon Warlock said.

"What?" Aph questioned.

Things that took place... Things that took place... I was panicking to remember but nothing came to mind.

"Don't you- Oh... OH! OH~HOHOHO!" The Demon Warlock cheered.

"What are you laughing at?" Travis asked.

"Tell me... Little Saint. What is my name?"

"The Demon Warlock?" Aph questioned.

"This is just too good. TOO GOOD! This world is about to get more interesting. Finally. For you to come to an island that acts as a node... That was inactive until... you arrived... Time has resumed here... How interesting."

"What are you talking about!? Just fight me!" Aph said.

"I wish I could fight you little saint. I've been looking forward to that... However, I am in no place to do that... you see... I am not here, but I am everywhere... I am not physical, but I am the essence of everything..."

"What?" Aph questioned.

"He knows something," Travis mumbled.

"Angry Daddy isn't giving you enough attention little Travis?" The Demon Warlock teased.

"If you lay one hand on anyone of my friends I'll kill you myself! Even if you can't have a physical form I will destroy you for what you did to my mother!" Travis shouted.

"Your horns are starting to show," the Demon Warlock said.

"Leave.." Travis nearly barked out.

The Demon Warlock chuckled, "Fine. For now, I'll leave you. However, thanks to this island becoming active I am now able to have a spectre form in this world. Thank you for that Little Saint... I take my leave."

Laurance immediately rushed his hands to Travis's neck.

"Laurance!" I shouted.

"Start. Talking. Now!" Laurance said.

"What do you mean?! You saw it right in front of you!" Travis replied.

"Yes, I saw him! I also heard what he said! You're his son!"

"Laurance! Calm down!" Aaron said.

"Make me!" Laurance said.

I tried to separate the two.

"Laurance. Control it," Vylad warned.

Laurance groaned.

"Laurance!" Vylad shouted.

"Vylad!" Laurance called angrily.

"Laurance, follow me. You need to calm down," Vylad said.

"What happened to him?" Aph questioned.

"The presence of that entity forced him into his Shadow Knight form. He's enraged and needs to control it. Don't provoke him," Vylad explained.

I pushed myself in between the two and stared into Laurance's eyes.

"Y/n!" Vylad called.

"Laurance, breathe with me," I said calmly.

"Fine, Vylad let's go," Laurance said.

"This way," Vylad led.

The two disappeared. They poked and prodded Travis, so I stayed by his side, trying to comfort him. I showed everyone the way to the camp Vylad and I had set up. We had already started setting up the bases of houses as well. 

"You adopted a kid?!? And named it after two people that meant the most to you both?!?!" I questioned.

"Yes, now shush. Not everybody needs to know the significance. Plus, you're going to wake the baby," Aph said.

"Are we going to mention the fact that Aaron has grown awfully close to her?" I asked.

"You and Lucinda... I swear. I have an alliance to form. Even if I did-" Aph started, but I couldn't hear the rest.

Unending Options [MCD x Reader] !Book 2!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara