Entry No. 4

I had been with Travis for several days now. The imps and storms had stopped my leave for the moment. Travis and I had tried to come up with game plans and continued checking the ruins.

"Travis, what can we do to stop these storms? Or even the imps?" I asked as I stared out the window.

"Kill my dad.." He said calmly.

"We couldn't..." I said looking back at him.

"Yes we could. That demon is the root to all of my problems. I would've done it, but I haven't been able to defeat him," He continued to read his book, "With your help I could take him down."

"So we're?"

"Killing my father? Yes," He said looking up to me.

We were standing in what seemed to be a mini dimension. Before us stood a demon.. He seemed familiar to me...

"Travis... I see you brought a girl with you-" He stopped as he looked to me. "Y-Y-You brought her?"

Travis and I were shocked, "Lady Ereni.... I..."

I stood tall as I looked to him, "Sir, I don't wish to harm you... I just wish that you stop harming the people of this land."

"Y-Yes... Anything," He seemed to snap and we were back in the forest.

"What was that?" Travis questioned.

"I guess I must've helped his home?" I said unsure, "Let's see if the storm cleared."

Travis nodded to me as we went to the shore. The sky had cleared and I checked my ship. Travis came onto the ship.

"Y/n..." Travis called.

I looked back to him. "What is it Travis?"

"P-Please let me come with you!" He said looking down, his body stiff.

I placed my middle and index finger under his chin, lifting his focus to me. I smiled at him as he blushed a bit.

"Of course! I thought that was already decided!" I giggled.

He smiled back at me. We prepared for departure. I waved my hand as I had before and the ship started moving.

"We'll be heading to my usual check up on everyone," I said.

He looked at me questioningly when the boat stopped in the middle of the ocean.

"Why'd we stop?" He asked.

"You'll see.." I said smiling brightly.

I grabbed his hand and pulled out my staff. I twisted it and we appeared near New Meteli. Travis seemed shocked. Over the past year or so had been goin out to see Lucinda to work on simple magicks. So far the only thing I had gotten fairly good at was the teleporting which came in pretty handy... Though it did take a decent of energy still.

"Come on, we have a bunch of other places to go!" I said as I brought him to Cadenza's home.

I walked in to be greeted by a hug.

"Y/n!" Cadenza called happily as she squeezed me tight. "It's been to long since your last visit!"

"It's only been a month or two," I smiled.

"Still," She said as we pulled back, staring into my eyes seriously.

"Alright then, what have I missed?" I asked.

"Why go straight to buisness? Who's your new friend?" She asked.

"This is Travis." I introduced. "He's helping me out a bit. Travis, this is Cadenza, Lord of New Meteli."