Entry No. 21

Almost immediately everyone hopped off the ship, Aphmau and Laurance rushing after Dmitri and Nekoette. I would have to get onto them later for sneaking onto the ship. If only they had taken a moment to listen to me, then they'd understand the dangers of the island due to imps.

"Something's on your mind," Aaron said.

"This island isn't safe. I've been here before... recently.." I said.

"What's wrong with it?" Katelyn asked.

"It is full of imps. They can easily replicate anyone. Above all of them is the Demon Warlock, and he plays with others as pawns," I explained.

"What?" Katelyn questioned.

"I see.." Aaron listened. 

Soon, Aphmau was back with a person from the village on this island. As everyone listened to him as he explained the situation of the island, I took my turn to leave the ship. I wandered about the island. I knew it was unsafe, but I wanted to see if I could find Travis. I saw a fire in the distance and found Aphmau being pushed down to the ground... By none other than Travis.

"It's oddly convenient though since I mentioned women the last time I fought the Demon Warlock," he said.

"She's not an imp Travis," I said as I walked closer. 

Travis looked up at me, "Now this one is cold. Bringing her back to me..."

"Last time you saw me we were on my boat headed for Pheonix Drop. I was going to go introduce you to Malachi... I'm sorry I took so long. Aphmau here made her way back from the Irene Dimension and we had a few setbacks," I said.

He let go of Aphmau and continued to stare into my eyes. I smiled sweetly at him and opened my arms. He quickly made his way to me and hugged me close. 

"I thought you wouldn't come back, after all, we did only know each other for a short while," he said.

"I could never. I wanted to get back sooner, but it's been crazy... A lot has happened. And now, we are once again stuck here," I explained.

I noticed that he was injured. He had mentioned a fight with his father... Perhaps this came from it. 

"Your house, now," I said.

"Look at me, so lucky that you already want me-" Travis started before ending up at the end of Laurance's sword.

"Laurance, let him go. He's a friend of mine," I explained.

"He's trying to put moves on you," he barked out.

"Come on, Travis and I can explain everything when we get back to his home," I said.

Laurance sighed and we left to Travis's. 

I whispered over to Travis as we walked, "We're not telling them everything, everything... But they do need to know better on how to deal with your father."

"What? Don't want to tell them about me? You were about to introduce me to your kid last we saw each other," he said.

"What happened to your shy side?" I said as my blush grew. 

When we made it to Travis's house, I went with Travis to his bedroom to heal him while Laurance and Aphmau talked outside. It took a bit out of me to heal him. It was a much worse wound than he had made it seem. My head felt a bit dizzy... 

"Y/n? Are you alright?" he questioned. "Maybe you should lay-"

My vision of this world faded out, and I was back in my dimension. I looked around to find all of Aphmau's dogs running about as usual. Off in the gardens, I saw a figure... It was Garroth. I rushed to him. 

"Garroth?" I called.

"M'lady!" he said excitedly.

I couldn't help but tell him everything. I needed to. 

"Garroth... I have to be honest," I said.

"It's about someone else, isn't it?" he asked.

I nodded, "In the time since I've met you, I have met some incredible people. I'm trying to be fair, but it is hard-" 

"I know." He said firmly. "I know about Laurance."

"Garroth," I said, slowly meeting his gaze again.

"It's okay, I'll come back. You don't need to halt your life just because mine is stalling," he said.

He always was understanding, even when I knew it killed him. I hugged onto him, tears dripping from my eyes. He was shocked for a moment, and I could tell, but he still pet my head and tried to comfort me.

"We're going to get you out. Laurance and I are going to make it happen this year... I'll find a way. It'll work," I fussed.

When I was going through it, he was there. Stoic and strong as always. He kissed my forehead, giving me immense comfort.

"I need you back," I admitted.

I was awoken by a close of a door. I lost him again. I kept on losing others... I couldn't. Not again. I git myself up only to find no one around. I made my way back towards the ship incase that was where everyone was. There I found Travis and Aphmau beside Katelyn as she laid on the ground. The boat was on fire and the children were gone...

"Katelyn.. CALM DOWN... Where are the kids?" Aph asked.

"T-The leader.. Aaron.. said... for the one with "healing" powers to come.. To the pillar in the forest.." Katelyn started to explain. 

Before Katelyn was able to finish her sentence I was off running.

"Y/n!" I could hear  Travis shout.

I ran. Not long after I could tell Travis and Laurance were not far behind. I found the pillar... It transported me back to the familiar mini-realm the Demon Warlock had created. 

"You're back?!" he questioned. "I was waiting for the other girl..."

Seemingly too on key, Aphmau appeared behind me as if she had been following me. 

"Now.. Tell me... Where did someone like you get a power this... potent. To be honest I could feel your power coming from miles off the island... It seemingly masked hers.. You can't hide it very well can you..? Or rather.. You just came into this power?" he asked Aphmau.

"It's none of your buisness!"

"It is now. Tell me or those kids are gone," he explained.

"Wait!" I shouted.

"What now?" he questioned.

"No. We are not doing this all over again. You will-" I started.

Aph's magicks consumed her. She stabbed him with her sword that had been created by her magicks. I stood stunned. This was Irene... She was truly back...