Joker Stealin' Batbitch

Start from the beginning

Though Ivy had an inarguably dominant position and was quickly building towards leaving a wet mess all over her girlfriend’s face, she was giving just as good as she got, if not better. Her upper body was pressed in close to Harley’s suspended form, her heavy green breasts squeezed against the clown princess’ lower abdomen, the darker green of her stiff nipples pressing prominently into Harley’s fair skin. 

Either of her arms were curled up and around Harley’s hips, curling up behind her hips. One of her hands grabbed the tight bubble of Harley’s toned ass, digging her fingernails in deep. The other hand was lifted higher, its fingers curled around the base of another vine, pumping her wrist to busily fuck Harley’s wet pussy with it. A flared vine, the species found nowhere else in the world but where Ivy wanted them to grow. It was designed, purposely bred and grown for Ivy’s pleasure -- after all, why would she use a plastic manmade cock? -- but she wasn’t beyond sharing them with the right woman. 

Harley had already cummed twice on the cock-like vine, but her sweet moans and keening cries kept on going steadily afterwards. In spite of all the noise she was making and the blood surely rushing to her head, she barely missed a beat in her clit-licking rhythm. Ivy shook her head, secretly astonished as ever with the clown princess’ sheer sexual stamina. She was like an endless battery of sensual energy, the Energizer Bunny in fuckable form. 

It was hard to believe that Harley was fully human -- but Ivy knew for a fact she was. When she realized the true depths of the nymphomaniac’s libido and stamina, she collected samples and ran tests, sure she would find some mutation in Harley’s DNA. She was shocked to find nothing at all.

Not that Ivy dwelled on any of that. Not with her orgasm finally rushing up on her, the inevitable result of letting Harley have her head. “Harleen,” she whispered breathlessly. “You’re… such a good girl. Here’s your r-reward.” Though Ivy always tried to maintain her composure in moments like these and usually succeeded, it was harder with Harley. She was just too good at what she was doing. 

Those weren’t words Ivy would have uttered to a man if she ever let one eat out at her garden, knowing that they would probably lose any sense of purpose and rhythm and ruin her orgasm in a sudden, sloppy frenzy. Harley knew exactly what Ivy wanted -- for her to keep doing what she was doing, and not stop. 

Soon the moment was upon the villainess, Ivy’s thighs tightening reflexively and unconsciously squeezing around Harley’s head, her body refusing to let the clown princess go lest she stop at the last moment. Her eyes closing, she muffled her cry of pleasure with a rough bite on Harley’s thigh, her arms hugging the clown princess’ body all the tighter in that moment. A shiver ran up the redhead’s spine as all the building pressure in her body gave way at once, already tense muscles clenching hard and releasing just as powerfully. With that pressure came a fresh flood of Ivy’s feminine juices.

The blonde clown princess didn’t let up on Ivy’s clit until it stopped, and then she turned her attention towards mopping it all up with her tongue, in utter love and ecstasy with the sweet, candy-like taste of the half-plant woman’s release. That adoring attention had Ivy shivering and moaning all the longer, her lips still pressed against Harley’s thigh, one hell of a hickey already developing on the jester’s otherwise pristine skin. Basking in her afterglow, Ivy couldn’t hear the hyenas braying with their laughter anymore. No, she could only hear the sound of Harley’s eager work against her clit and folds and the blonde’s happy, humming moans of enjoyment and appreciation; somewhere under that, Ivy knew she herself was moaning.