𝟑𝟎✰

𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘@𝙠𝙮𝙨

𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘
@𝙠𝙮𝙨.𝙣𝙤𝙫𝙖𝙖
✰✰✰
03/04/22 ** 8:40pm
📍Tallahassee, FL

y'all were now in the car, leaving the pool party and rn y'all was blasting music while on live, once again

y'all were now in the car, leaving the pool party and rn y'all was blasting music while on live, once again. you n tyler were in the backseat and nyla n justin were in the front.

"i can't believe justin know how ta drive" you said and they laughed "nah wrd" nyla said "like dat boi got bat mobiles?...where df he get bat mobiles" you said while looking at yourself through the live.

"i'm so pretty, istg" you said and tyler nodded as he hit his blunt "yea yall my bsf sexy asl i been all up in her doonies" nyla said as you reached to the front and propped your phone up on the dashboard so that y'all were all being seen.

"lies" tyler n justin said at the same time making you laugh "how y'all gon tell me? guess who took her virginity..me" she said and you laughed at tyler's facial expression "tuh" he said.

"justin can you stop somewhere, i'm fuckin starving" you said as you watched tyler get out the camera view "yea i'm hungry too, fat ass jhit" justin said and you side eyed him.

"please don't get yo ass beat in dis car" you said and they laughed "lemme hit" you said as you looked at tyler, grabbing the blunt since he was giving it to you "maneee i thought she was talkin bout sum else" justin said while laughing.

"please stfu" you laughed "nigga hurry up and get to a food spot, niggas is hungry" tyler said as he started getting irritated "chill nigga, what y'all want to eat?" he said "anything" you replied.

"exactly nova ionk why you complaining, you said anything so if you don't sit yo lil ass back n eat tyler" he said and your jaw dropped as they all bursted out laughing.

"nahhhh what? y'all hear dis nigga?" you said with your face scrunched up "now i'm gonna make you crash da car" you said as you passed the blunt back to tyler.

"change the song i don't wanna hear dis shit" you said as you looked at nyla "whyyyy, youn wanna get ripped out da plastic?" she asked and you laughed "i already got ripped out" you said.

"who ripped yo lil ass out?" justin questioned, raising an eyebrow "yo papa" you said "he dead ho" justin replied "right, he got ripped out da casket n i got ripped out da plastic" you explained and dey started dying.

you turned your head and looked at tyler who still had a attitude, making you laugh as you got closer to him so now you weren't in the camera view "ty" you said but he ignored you as nyla literally blasted yb.

you were kinda leaned on his lower half of his stomach n lap so you had a good view of him. but he just kept ignoring you so you grabbed his jaw n made him look at you.

"what's wrong?" you questioned but he ain't respond, you kissed him and backed up to see if he would do anything but he didn't. i guess he don't play when it come ta food.😂

"awww yall i just seen a edit of y'all in da bathroom on live" nyla said as justin pulled up in the parking lot of sum food place "text what y'all want to my phone" nyla said as her n justin got out the car.

"live dey left us in the car n he got a attitude cause he hungry but ion blame him cause i'm rey eat" you said as you grabbed the phone n leaned back on your man as he wrapped his arm around your waist making you laugh.

"even tho he mad ik he still love me" you laughed "he just won't ttm" you said as he rubbed your lower stomach, right above your bathing suit making you look down.

"dis nigga justin in der playin, dey in da back of da line" tyler said as he looked out the window "lemme see your phone" you said as you took his phone out of his pocket.

you took a picture of his hand placement before getting off live just to make tiktoks with him in the background of them.

"baeeee" you whined as you sat up and turned to face him with your leg on his lap "it's not dat deep" you said, side eyeing him "you on yo period?" you asked and he side eyed you.

"nigga no" he said while mugging you "ahhh you wanna ttm now" you smiled and he ended up laughing "move you making me laugh" he said, playfully pushing you "oh my bad, you supposed to be mad" you said.

"where my phone at?" he asked and you handed it to him as he unlocked it and started to facetime somebody "what nigga" you heard justin say "stop playin n get my food bitch" tyler said.

"if you gon complain den come get yo own food, pussy" he said "if i come in der ima beat yo ass" tyler replied "go ahead, test yo luck" he said "bet, watch out ma" tyler said as he opened the car door and took your leg off of his lap.

you watched as he pulled up his shorts and adjusted the hood that was on his head as he walked inside and cut dat long ass line, going straight to justin n nyla.

you laughed as you watched them act a fool in the food spot, about to get dey asses put out so you got out the car and walked inside also cutting the line.

"act like y'all got sum home training" you said, popping both of them "he started it" justin said, crossing his arms "lie again" tyler replied while laughing.

"excuse me, y'all cut the line and we've all been waiting so y'all need to go to the end of the line and wait like everybody else" this grown ass white couple said making the 4 of y'all do a 360 before looking at each other.

"who tf dey talkin to?" tyler questioned "ion know, dats dem percs" justin said "wrd" nyla agreed "yea dey not talkin to me" you shrugged "don't be rude, i am talking to you 2" the lady said while pointing at you n tyler.

"ohh..are you?" you questioned "yes i am" she replied "dey wit us so chill out, dis my lil sister" justin said and you side eyed him "right now is not the moment" nyla whispered as she laughed.

are you?" you questioned "yes i am" she replied "dey wit us so chill out, dis my lil sister" justin said and you side eyed him "right now is not the moment" nyla whispered as she laughed

A/N: lord have mercy🤦🏾‍♀️, AHHH I JUST DROPPED MY KAYFLOCK BOOKKKK😛😛