gone for good

~TOMS POV~
I listened to the man and looked over at Ava waiting for her to say her vows when all of a sudden I heard a little mumble and she collapsed. My heart sank and I immediately tried to catch her.

"AVA?!" I said trying to wake her up.

"CALL AN AMBULANCE!" I shouted as people screamed and cried in shock.

I began to try giving Ava cpr and blew air into her mouth, but nothing was happening.

"Ava baby please!" I said pushing a bit harder. I was terrified. I couldn't loose Ava, She was my world.

Soon the EMS barged in and placed Ava onto a strecher. A man sat on top of her giving her cpr on the way to the ambulance. I watched her roll away as tears rolled down my face.

"WHY NOW GOD, WHY?!" I said as I collapsed to my knees. I put my hands over my head and began to ball my eyes out.

A few of my buddys picked me up from the ground and pulled me into the car to head to the hospital to wait for ava.

~in the hospital~
I was waiting patiently in the waiting room. It was about an hour later when the doctors finally came to me.

"Is she alive?!" I asked as I shot up holding my hands together praying there was a miracle.

"Sir, I'm sorry for loss."

Hearing these words made me break down like I never have before. Ava was really gone, gone for good. She was dead.

"GOD WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME." I sobbed into my hands with a strangled scream. my shoulders were trembling. Tears rolled down my face uncontrollably as I processed the fact Ava was gone forever.

~NEWS~
Just Yesterday a 22 year old girl was announced dead when collapsing at her wedding in downtown Boston. her last words were made out to be "I love you tom." Which was aimed to her husband Tom kaulitz, Age 23.

Doctors did an autopsy on the young girl to find out she died due to many musculoskeletal injuries, her body was too weak to fight. during the autopsy we also discovered Ava was pregnant with Tom kaulitz baby. She was 1 month into the pregnancy.

That's all for tonight folks goodnight and love your loved ones while you can.

(Thank you everyone for supporting and reading my stories! I will be making a new story soon. let me know if you would like me to finish my miracle.💋💕)