We're expecting twins!

At the park.. All 5 of them were enjoying the fresh air and the gentle sunlight..

Taehyun: So all we're doing today is walk??

HueningKai: Looks like it... 

Taehyun starts to grumble to himself..

Beomgyu: If u don't want to walk, I'll carry u.. okay?

Taehyun was satisfied when Beomgyu said that..

Beomgyu: You can walk right? Not feeling any pain? 

Taehyun: Uhh.. nope.. Maybe a little pain...

Yeonjun: Where does it hurt?

Taehyun: My stomach.. where else..

Soobin: I thought ur pussy was hurting..

Yeonjun: Yea, same... coz almost all the time u complain that it's hurting there..

Taehyun: * eyerolls* ' Me and my stupid complaints..'

Beomgyu: Anyways... Later on we could go to the hospital for our baby gender reveal..?

Yeonjun: Sure Gyu... It depends on Tae baby...

Taehyun: What depends on me????

Yeonjun: Whether u can walk further or longer today... Coz..knowing u, u snap and complain now days... so yeaa...

Soobin was calmly looking up to the sky, patiently watching the movement of the clouds... He then realizes the sky was getting gloomy... the wind was blowing cold breeze, towards him.

Soobin: Guys...

Meanwhile the others chatting, they didn't hear Soobin.

Soobin: *clears throat* GUYS..

The 4 of them turn back and stared at Soobin when he yelled..

Yeonjun: Yes Love? What's wrong, why'd u yell all of a sudden??

Soobin: Just to warn u guys, it's getting gloomy and windy, which is a sign of heavy rain fall....

All of them glazed up into the sky, looking at dark stormy clouds and a grey sky..

HueningKai: Did we bring umbrellas??

Beomgyu : Nope... Anyways it doesn't look so gloomy yet.. so we still have time to relax.. no rush needed..

Yeonjun: We should leave to the hospital and get checked in now.... it's gonna be heavy rain fall, Gyu... besides we can get lunch on the way there too..

Then, droplets from the sky landed onto HueningKai's nose, making him notice rain was gonna pour and soak them..

HueningKai: Umm.. Hyungs.. water just had fell onto my nose.. ITS GONNA POUR NOW!!!!

Here comes trouble.. As soon as HueningKai yelled, Taehyun felt something very painful inside.
So, he started to scream...

Beomgyu: OMEGA.. WHAT HAPPENED?!?!!!??? 

Taehyun tried to talk, but he couldn't...it was hurting too much..
He just screamed and started crying.

Beomgyu lifted Taehyun up and ran in the rain towards their car..
Yeonjun quickly unlocked the car and got all of them in it..
Later on, he rushed to the hospital...

In hospital..
The doctors and nurses rush Taehyun into a room.. with the 4 of them following behind..

In  scanner room. 

Taehyun was still in pain, crying, trying not to scream much..

Beomgyu: Taehyun, calm down... * he rubs Taehyun's back slowly to comfort him*
                      It's gonna be okayy...

Taehyun: Are- t-they gonn-a scan m-my tum-my? *scared*

Yeonjun: Yes Taehyun...Don't worry...soon after u can relax in the room..ok?

Taehyun nodded.

2 minutes passed, the doctor comes in.

Doctor: Stay still Mr Kang.. * gently applies gel on Tae's tummy*

Time skip. She left to get the results, leaving the 5 boys to wait.

Taehyun was breathing harder than expected, he was under pain and stress..

All of them tried their best to keep Taehyun from thinking about the pain, so they comforted him (more like handling a cranky baby) lol..

Then, the doctor returns with the results..

Doctor: Congrats, Mr Kang and Mr Choi..
                You're expecting twins!

TH & BG: TWINS?!?!?!!!!!????!

Beomgyu: Are they identical twins?

Doctor: Yes they are, both of them are boys..
                  * she gives Beomgyu the ultrasound results*

Then she brings Taehyun to his hospital room..

Yeonjun: We have to let him stay in the hospital today?

Doctor: Yes, we will just keep an eye on the twins and Mr Kang's condition.

Soobin: Why was he having pain just now, doctor?

Doctor: He has active labor pain... It is active now but, it'll only last for a few more hours.. He might feel lack of uncomfortableness and pain through his uterus and vagina.. 

Doctor leaves..

Taehyun was very weak and tired, he barely could speak. This made Beomgyu really really REALLY worried.

Yeonjun: Wait a sec...Isn't labor pain supposed to happen when it's time for it to come out?

Soobin: I dunno... i really can't see Tae Baby in this condition, he seems so pityful... *worry*

Beomgyu kept on rubbing Taehyun's tummy to calm him down..

Time Skip..  Soobin & HueningKai went out, in the rain, to get lunch..