The Beginning..

Taehyun: Gyu...I'm starving like right now. Taehyun looks at Beomgyu with his pitiful eyes. Beomgyu replies: What?? You just ate, Taehyunnie... Why are you hungry again?? Beomgyu was confused very much. Taehyun: I just suddenly feel hungry, why are you worrying about that? Taehyun smiles at Beomgyu. Beomgyu: I mean it's like midnight and you're asking for food, anyways we had late dinner so-  Before he could finish what he was saying, Taehyun interrupted. Taehyun: So are you gonna give me food or not.. He stares at Beomgyu. Gyu sighed, he got up from the bed and walked to the kitchen. Then he came back bringing some warm ramyun noodles. Beomgyu: I got you ramyun. Happy now? He then sits beside Taehyun. Taehyun was overwhelmed when Beomgyu actually brought him food, rather than ignoring him. He ate.

    Beomgyu watches Taehyun eat. He notices Beomgyu looking at him. Taehyun: Do you want some? Beomgyu shook his head and continued to admire Taehyun. After he had finished eating, Taehyun hopped onto the bed. Taehyun: Aren't you going back to your room to sleep?  Beomgyu: No, I'm staying here, thank you. He smirks at Taehyun. Taehyun was puzzled. He looked at Beomgyu once more. Taehyun: Gyu, why the hell are you smirking at me. Beomgyu placed his fingers on Taehyun's lips. Beomgyu: Shhh... He made Taehyun quiet in a second. Beomgyu: Why can't I smirk at you, Tae? The minute Beomgyu said that, Taehyun was even more confused. Taehyun:  What do you mean, Babe? Beomgyu: Wait, what did you call me? He softly asked. Taehyun gulped in fear. Beomgyu: Come on, say it again.. Don't threat. Taehyun: Umm..I accidentally called you.."Babe". Beomgyu: You call me "Babe" and I'll call you "Baby" Is that okay with you. Taehyun smiles. Beomgyu: Ok then..confirmed! Taehyun: Let's sleep now. Beomgyu: Sure.  They pull on the blanket and cuddle together peacefully. But, before that, Taehyun sat up the bed and stared at Beomgyu. Taehyun: Will u fuck me tonight? Please, Babe... ( for ur info, they had more sexes eariler than this, so this is their last sex night, probably..)  Beomgyu: What? Tonight? Are u sure? Taehyun: Yes, he responded with a proud feeling in his guts.. Beomgyu: If I start, I won't stop, I'll only stop if it's naturally done... Is that okay with- Taehyun interrupts, I don't  care.. I will be fine, trust me.. Taehyun: And, besides, we had wayyy more sexes last year.. he added. Beomgyu: Okay then, tonight it is.. Now have some rest before we start.. Taehyun: Okie! Good Night Baby!