Chapter 15: Kidnapping

Start from the beginning

Shigaraki: Damn!

??? 1: Who was he, Shiggy?

Shigaraki: He was a valuable asset, Toga.

Toga: Aww, and all I wanted was to see him bleed~

Shigaraki: Another time. Dabi, come. we still need to recruit some more people before the training camp.

Kurogiri warped to their position with a bleeding hand.

Kurogiri: Let's move to the Kamino ward base. This Musutafu base is compromised.

Kurogiri opened a warp gate and led everyone through it.

1-A Dorms

Everyone ran outside as they heard the sound of a body hitting the floor.

Izuku: OUCH!

Mina: Izuku?

Hanako: Izu!

Izuku was tackled into a hug from Hanako.

Hanako: What happened?

Izuku: The LoV were trying to do something with me. I don't know what. They wanted me to talk to their master. AFO

Izumi had a confused look on her face. Izuku beckoned to her.

Izuku: I will be back, I just have to slap the shit out of All Might's dumbass.

With that, Izuku opened a portal to All Might's office and walked through followed by Izumi.

All Might's office

Izuku slapped All Might into a wall. He pulled his head out of the new hole in his wall.

Izuku: You gave her One for All, painted a big target on her back, and DIDN'T TELL HER ABOUT ALL FOR ONE?!

Izumi: All for One?

Izuku sighed and explained who All for One is. 

Izuku: And now onto a personal part.

All Might: I KNEW HE GAVE YOU YOUR QUIRK!

Izuku: No. I'm still quirkless, dumbass. I went on an undercover mission into Kamino Ward and met a man by the name of Ryuoya. He was All for One. I talked to him, He said I should join him. I declined. I met him at the sports festival and he blackmailed me. He may force me to go with him next time I see him. I just wanted to inform you of that.

Shin -That's not the whole truth, is it?

Izuku -No. I've finally figured out how he has access to demons. Mundus.

Shin -This is worse than I thought.

Urizen -Well, let's beat his ass. We'll show him who the true Demon King is!

Izuku -We will.

Izumi: What blackmail do you mean?

Izuku: You guys. He could've easily killed all of you at the sports festival.

Izumi: When do you think his next move will be?

Izuku: I'm not sure. Probably after the internships.

Izuku opened a portal and signalled for Izumi to follow him. They met up with their class and they all worried over Izuku. Little did they know, Izuku would disappear very soon.

Gil: Sorry for the short chapter people, I just can't move this chapter anywhere. I'm coming up short with this chapter. Next chapter will be the Internships. I hope you enjoy. See you all in the next one

And as always;

Have fun, enjoy life, and much love!

This is Gil, signing out.

Word count: 897