Chapter One

Yo! This is my very first fanfiction I have ever published and I'm excited and nervous at the same time! I'm nevouscited! ...Lets begin with the story!

::Chapter One- I'm Where?!::

Mia's POV

I kick my feet back and forth as I lick the vanilla ice cream. My tastebuds were having the time of their tiny lives when I licked it. My friend, Emma, sat next to me who was talking about something I wasn't listening to. I already knew who she was talking about.

You see, Emma has a crush on some guy named Blake. Why? I will never know. She was always fawning over that one guy. Like seriously, I love Emma but sometimes I need to give her a major wake up call by a slap in the face.

"-And Blake was like 'Sup girl' and I was like 'OMG! We should hang out sometime!' and he said 'Sure, what's your number?'-" I stopped listening after that. Her rant continued for about seventeen more minutes until she finally noticed I wasn't listening.

My ice cream was long gone. I was pouting. "My ice cream! It's gone!!"

Emma roller her eyes and said, "You weren't listening to a word I said, were you?"

I gave her look that said 'Duh' like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "If you want me to listen, talk about anything but Josh."

"It's Blake." She corrected. I just shrugged.

"Good for you." I said in an I don't care manner. I hopped off the stack of bricks that someone decided to make into a fence. "M&M! Let's go to the beach!"

She ignored my candy nickname. "What are we supposed to do there? We don't have swimsuits."

"Ah ha! That's were you're wrong!" I reached into my bag and pulled out two swimsuits. "I always take a pair of swimming clothes just in case. Emma! Don't look at me like that! C'mon!!" She made a face and sighed.

"Fine, let's go." She says.

"Yay!!!!" I cheered. I grabbed her hand and ran down the hard roads of California. Emma was a panting mess. She wasn't exactly the most athletic. While I, on the other hand, am like a track star.

"Mia! Slow...down!" She wheezed. I stopped for a minute to let her regain her breath.

"Um...not to be rude, but we've only been running for five minutes." I deadpanned. She clutched her knees and looked up at me.

"Oh shut up! That was rude!" She said once she had oxygen back in her lungs. I scratched the back of my head and laughed humorlessly.

"Yes ma'am." I say. Emma sighed for the fifth time today.

"Can we walk now, Track Star?" She teased with my old nickname. I frowned a bit.

"Emma, you know I'm a basketball player. I run like a track star but I like basketball more." I state. "Or maybe you're just jealous because you can't keep up with me."

She blushed in embarrassment and started to hit me on my shoulder.

Hehe! Got her! I snickered inwardly.

Once she stopped, I lifted my abused arm and faked pain. Emma looked worried and said, "Oh my God! Mia, are you okay?!"

"No. I think something's wrong with it. It feels like...a track star runner who you can't catch up to! Hehe!!" I took off in a jog. Emma was fuming and ran after me at an unknown speed. I decided to run faster, forgetting about the beach due to a rampaging middle schooler chasing after me.

I took a sharp turn, heading in the familiar direction to my home.

"Mia Hudson!" Emma screeched. I let out a yelp when I saw that she wasn't far away from me.

Note to self: Never get Emma mad. She gets faster and will bury you six feet under. I mentally noted and dashed to the driveway of my home.

I quickly put the pin in and the door opened. I flew inside like there was no tomorrow and locked the door. I put a hand on my heart and signed in relief.

My heart was beating rapidly. It was beating so hard that I thought it would burst from my chest and say 'Surprise, surprise!'

I shuddered at the thought and reached for my backpack to get my phone. Problem was that my backpack was nowhere to be found. I popped up behind the couch and said, 'Eh?'

I kept popping up in random places until I found my bag. When I was done, my backpack was not in the house meaning I left it back at the ice cream shop.

"Troublesome girls. Troublesome bookbags. Troublesome places. Troublesome life..." I kept muttering things under my breath. I ran out of the door and hurried to the ice cream shop.

The sky was beginning to get dark as I made my way to the shop. Small droplets of rain poured from the sky. I quickened my pace when more droplets fell.

I finally arrived at the small shop and saw my backpack still placed where I was sitting. I jogged over to my book bag and made sure everything was in there so I didn't have to come back.

After making sure everything was intact, I zipped it up and slung it over my shoulder. I started to make my way home in a moderate pace when the rain got heavier. I was still far from home so I would have to deal with the rain for a little longer.

The thunder roared with a boom as I suddenly felt lightheaded. I swayed a bit before I fell to my knees in front of our porch. I quickly grabbed my phone so I could call my mom with my earbuds still plugged in.

But I never got to call because I fainted.

:: In My Little Pony I mean Konoha::

Third person's POV

A female with light pink hair dropped to the soft soil of Konoha. Her body was limp; looking as if she were dead. Her head was turned to the side. She had a light pink tail with a matching ears followed by a collar.

A jonnin and three gennin just so happened to be in this part of Konoha. Where were they? Training Ground 7.

The jonnin looked surprised at her sudden entry and her form. She was almost as tall as the silver haired male and had a muscular (in a feminine way) build. She looked flexible and strong. She was tan, but on the light side, unlike his blonde haired student.

"WOAH! WHO THE HECK IS THAT!!" A boy in orange yelled. This caused the girl to twitch slightly.

"Shut up, Naruto! You're gonna wake her up!" A girl with a darker shade of pink hair hissed.

The last member of the team just glared at the sky, not really caring about the girl.

"BUT SAKURAAAA-!"

"Shut up! God, you busted my eardrums! Use your freaking inside voice!" The girl says. She stood up, stumbling a bit before regaining her balance. Her purple eyes scanning her surroundings before she looked at the people in front of her in confusion. "Where am I?"

"You are in Konohagakure." The silver haired man said. She stared at him blankly.

"Scarecrow just talked." Was the first thing she said before screaming, "I'M WHERE?!"