♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2 :;

“You're Lee Y/n our only daughter. You've got into a car crash which made you lose your memories .”

“So you're telling me I don't remember being in that accident?” You  stared at your   father's face. There was no way you had lost so much memory. This wasn't possible.

'It must be some sort of dream.'

“Yes.” Her mother gave a short nod.

“The doctors are working with you to recover the memories.” “But it can't happen,” You said, staring at your parents.

“I'm your only daughter?”

“You're also going to become our youngest, most successful businesswoman. Your name will carry on and we'll have a great life.”Her father looked downcast.

“We're very proud of you, Y/n. We really think that with all your smarts you could do great things. And even though you might not remember it, you were always such a sweet girl.” He smiled weakly at her. He looked so young , like he's aging backwards.

You're their only baby girl, they loved you very much and they will do anything for you. They will give anything to  make sure that you'll be happy. You're going to grow up to be the best you can be and they're so proud to call you their daughter.

'How will I remember anything if I didn't even do those things in the first place? How will I remember anything if I'm not even this person?' You thought , as tears welled in your eyes. You just wanted to go back home and forget about everything that happened . All of it.

Your Mom , Park Min young Hugged you tight. “ Don't cry my daughter” She whispered. She pressed her lips to the side of your forehead before kissing them.

Your dad , Park seojun reached out for your hand and holds it.

“I promise you , that I and your mom will always be here with you. We will get through this”. You couldn't help but smile.' It feels weird having someone care for me like this but it also feels nice' you thought.

  “Thank you”. He held your hands tight. Then he let go, kissing your forehead and   smiling again.

“The doctor said that you can get out

of the hospital today. The doctors will call us when you're ready.” Your father explained. “For now you should rest.” He leaned forward and kissed the top of your head again.

“Appa , I have a question.. What.. What am I? Who am I?” You asked curiously. You wanted to know who are you. No.

You wanted to know who is this person , The body of the person that your in right now.

“You're Lee Y/n. The future Ceo of our company. But you managed to build your own  store without us knowing my daughter. It makes us proud but also a little disappointed that you didn't tell us." Your mother explained to you while caressing your hair.

“ Store? What kind of Store did I built?” You questioned again. ' What kind of store did this person owned? what if I don't know how to run it and What if i fuck up??' You thought.

You hated not being able to control your thoughts because your mind was running at an extremely high speed.   You were so scared.'What would I do?' You wondered.

“You build a Cafe Book store , it's where people can read , buy and chill in there at the same time”  Your Father answered.

'Wait... A cafe book store? That means I'm a cafe owner!'You felt excited. Now there's hope for me! '.You tried to stand up from your bed but you felt dizzy. You sat straight on it after feeling a sharp pain in the left side of your chest.

'Fuck! That's why I can't move right now.' You thought, feeling panic growing inside of your chest. “No, no no no..” Your mother rushed towards your bed and grabbed your shoulder to stop you moving.  “Mom, calm down. Calm down.” You said calmly. You didn' want to alarm her even more. Your father looked alarmed too as he walked toward your other side.

“What is it? Does it hurt??” She asked, rubbing small circles over your shoulder as you shook your head.

You shaked your head. “ No , it's not hurt eomma.”

Kring kring Kring.

You heard a ringtone. it was your father's phone. He excused himself and went to the side of the room to take his call.

“ Well try to rest my daughter. Don't stress your self about anything right now. We will talk about it in another time, for now  you need to focus on getting better.”

She bent down to look into your eyes, making sure you won't try to sit up again.  “And please take it easy. No stressing yourself about work and other stuffs you shouldn't worry about right now “

You nodded. “Yes eomma . I'll try.”She smiled at you.

The door opened and your father entered the room. Your mother looked at him. “ Who called?” Your mother asked.

“ The Ceo Of Go Food.” Your father answered.

'Go food?' You thought.

“He said that he's coming back in here tomorrow.” You looked at your father. ' Go Food. Go Food. It's familiar ' You thought.

“ Ceo of Go food..” You mumbled.

“ Yes , Kang Tae-moo” Your father answered.

Your eyes widen.

'The Kang Tae-moo from business proposal??? Then it means that I'm in..'

' I'm Inside My favorite K-drama?!?!'

You shouted to yourself finally realizing what's happening.