♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1 :;

Black.

Everything is  black and empty and cold. Everything is silent and you're floating in nothingness. Your senses are muted somehow, not quite real but not exactly non existent either. No sound comes from you at all and your body feels like it belongs to someone else, a stranger.

You can hear muffed voices but you can't decipher what they are saying. You wanted to move but you can't feel your own body.

You doesn't even know if this is what being dead should be like or if it's just something that happens in novels like this one she read recently. Either way it sounds creepy as shit and there are no books that tell you about these things when you die right? That would be ridiculous.

The real question that you wanted to know the answer to is ' Am I dead?'. All you can remember is falling asleep.

'Is this a dream?'

'Or  I really die while I'm sleeping?'

Your mind continues to race around like that for a good half an hour before everything finally stops spinning. The silence is still unnerving but it's less of a suffocating thing now. Maybe you'll be able to get some more information out of this whole death situation.
'I'm probably hallucinating,' you think.

You convinced yourself that you are really hallucinating.

But it's just so hard. It's like your brain isn't quite processing information correctly yet so the thoughts keep slipping away. Even though you have tried many times now to make sense of what's going on you don't know if any of it makes sense.

This entire experience has been too bizarre even for fiction and you're having problems coming up with anything better than that.

If this was a novel you'd give up after 10 minutes but this isn't a novel. You need to find out why you're here and how to get out of it. What kind of afterlife does this place have anyway? It sounds like one of those stories from those sci fi movies where you wake up from the plot because someone changed the movie credits and they've never been played again.

It seems unlikely that this is the case however. If it were then maybe you'd have gotten your revenge already and could go home by now. You haven't done much of anything so far besides fall asleep and maybe float around in complete silence and the weird thoughts that come with that. The voices again , it's getting louder but it is still muffled.

You can already feel your body, you tried moving your hands first. You succeed moving your hands. You felt something soft, like a cotton.

After moving your hand you decided that you will now open your eyes, hoping that your just in your room and you just had a nightmare.

You slowly opened your eyes , meeting something bright that made you blink your eyes a multiple times.

At first you notice your surroundings quickly enough. You're in a room, surrounded by smooth white walls.You realized that your lying  in a bed and
beside you there's a  heart monitor that is lightly beeping non stop.

You realized that your in a hospital. It now explains the smell of  life and death, the faint but unmistakable scent of blood and pus seeping through a veil of antiseptic.

You closed your eyes and tried to forget that your in a hospital.

You always hated hospitals . Hospitals gave the impression of constant, sterile confinement and there was just too much blood everywhere. Too many people were dying everyday there, the amount of pain and suffering was never ending.

The noise and screaming and moaning and crying was almost unbearable. Every time you had visited a hospital since you were a child you always remembered them as hellholes full of disease and suffering.

There was too much blood and there were too many bodies lying in the beds. And every single day there was some poor soul dying of the diseases and wounds that they suffered.

Some were lucky enough to live for several months but others did not. They were stuck for eternity in the most painful form of torture, the agony of living and their inability to escape. This is why you didn't like hospitals. They reminded you of the suffering that everyone experienced.

You heard the door opening and foot steps. The footsteps are nearing . As they do, you realize that you don't recognize them. They sound different. They're not familiar.

They're not a doctor's feet either. They seem clumsy but determined, like someone who is walking confidently through unknown territory, afraid, anxious, lost.

Worried and confusion, that's their aura.

They just want answers. You wonder who it might be. The footsteps become louder until they reach your side of the bed and suddenly there's a hand gripping yours and you open your eyes.

And there are two people standing beside you. A good looking man with dark hair and beautiful looking woman with a light brown hair, smiling gently.

'Park seojun and Park min young?!?!?!'

They look happy and relieved. The woman looks so happy. Park min young turned to park seojun , she talked in korean and surprisingly you understand what she is saying.

"Can you call the doctor?" She ask to Park seojun. He nodded his head and answered. " Okay. I will call the doctor" He left the room.

The girl turned to you , smiling softly. " My daughter , Are you okay? Do you need anything? Does something hurts?" She asked softly but worry is evident in her face

But your throat feels dry , like a sand paper. "W-water pl-lease" You rasped quietly , ignoring the fact that she called you ' Daughter'. You were surprised by your own voice, how hoarse it was.

She stood up, walking to a corner near you and brought a glass of water and a plastic cup from somewhere. She handed the cup over to you and waited patiently as you took a gulped down the water like you haven't drank water for days.

"Are you okay now?" The beautiful woman asked you while you saw that her eyes is watery.

You nodded your head and suddenly the door opens and Park seojun entered the room with a nurse. The nurse run to your side to check your vitals.

You can feel someone caressing your cheeks softly.

"Y/n ah, can you remember us? We're your parents."

Author's note 💌:yy6iii

I know it's boring and not that long but if you continue this story i promise it will get interesting.

Btw in this story Park seo jun and Park min young is 40+( I know , I'm sorry but in this story they are 40+😭)