I kept muttering-

"How could this be? How could this be?"

"Li Xiangxiang!" The director's roaring voice sounded.

Li Xiangxiang looked up blankly.

The director's voice was filled with anger, scolding loudly-

"You actually played truant again?! Since the beginning of the school year, you haven't taken classes seriously! You have no attitude to study at all. Li Baizhi from Beijing University has put forward many novel ideas. They are all joining various scientific research and study groups, and the learning atmosphere is very good.

"Everyone is working hard, only you! Not only did you not make good progress, but you even skipped school! Are you worthy of your parents who worked so hard for you? Are you worthy of the country's cultivation?!"

Many people took notes of Bai Zhi's speech at the opening ceremony before, which also aroused the desire to study and motivated students in Beijing University. Now Beijing University is in full swing and has begun to set up various research groups.

Because there are too many groups established, there are not enough people in Beijing University!

What to do then?

Expand the scope!

As a result, students from other universities in the capital also joined in.

There are also many students from Beijing Normal University who joined it. Even if they didn't, they were motivated by this self-motivation to work hard, and the learning atmosphere was very good.

skip class?

No, there are very few late students!

Only Li Xiangxiang!

I was not serious in class before, and I skipped class as soon as the school started. I criticized it last time. Now I skip class again, don't ask for leave, and leave the school secretly.

However, Li Xiangxiang, who was hit so hard, heard Li Baizhi's name before she regained her senses, her eyes widened instantly, and she said subconsciously-

"It's Li Baizhi again?!" Why is she everywhere?

When the voice fell, the director's expression was beyond description.

he growled-

"Li Xiangxiang! Not only are you tired of teaching, but you even wantonly insulted outstanding students from other schools. We have already given you a chance. For someone like you, our school must not keep you!"

Li Xiangxiang was startled, her anger and other emotions disappeared in an instant, and she stared blankly at the director.

"You must not let your rat **** affect the learning atmosphere of our Normal University. Since you don't cherish this learning opportunity, please leave Normal University!"

After speaking, the director turned around angrily and went to the principal to report.

Li Xiangxiang was completely stupid.

Angelica is back!

The Li Baizhi, who went to Beijing University to study, came back a month after the school started, causing a sensation in the entire Lijia Village.

Chen Guifang also received the news, and was instantly overjoyed: "It must be Xiangxiang and Gu Xinchen who succeeded, and she must have been expelled from Beijing University! Hahaha, I see how proud she is!"

After finishing speaking, Chen Guifang immediately put aside the work at hand and walked in the direction of Bai Zhi's house, walking briskly with excitement.