These people have been enlightened at this time, they may have feelings or direction, and they will eventually become the future strength of this country!

Principal Zhang was really excited.

His decision to find Bai Zhi as the representative of the freshman is too correct!

No, it should be said that since he made the decision to recruit Bai Zhi, it is really correct!

It was already night when Bai Zhi escaped. She left Beijing University with the greetings of her classmates.

The teachers were also reluctant to give up, and the young students who couldn't even eat their meals were even more excited and could not wait to talk all night.

Bai Zhi withdrew, and the rest of the people were still chatting excitedly.

"Why don't you take the car, but you have to walk back by yourself..." System 444 began to ponder.

As an existence at the bottom of the system world, it does not have many friends, and when it appears on the forum, it can only be weighed or ridiculed by the group.

Therefore, most of the time, even if she doesn't want to, she can only watch her life as a cat in Bai Zhi's head.

Bai Zhi was in a good mood today and replied: "As you said before, Gu Xinchen and Li Xiangxiang are going to shoot at me."

"Huh?" System 444 was shocked and quickly asked, "You know they are going to shoot you today?!"

"I don't know, but I think, you have to give them a chance, don't you?" Bai Zhi chuckled and walked calmly.

System 444 was startled.

Bai Zhi walked calmly, it was some distance from Beijing University to the Academy of Sciences, but she didn't plan to walk there.

Even the Beijing city is not so lively these days. As soon as it gets dark, the light outside is a little dim. Although it is not as dark as the village, it is not crowded with people.

Bai Zhi also walked a distance to a slightly quieter place.

Sure enough, a few gangster-like men bumped into each other, and then smiled—

"Come on, it's her!"

Gu Xinchen and Li Xiangxiang are also tired of being together. Logically speaking, Li Xiangxiang has to live at the school and cannot come out at will at night.

But she couldn't care less, and she sneaked out without saying hello to the teacher at all.

She felt that now with Gu Xinchen supporting her, she didn't need to care about the teachers in the school.

Originally, he had also been admitted to a university in the capital. In the future, he only needed to hold on to Gu Xinchen tightly. What he studied was not that important.

Li Xiangxiang studied hard at first to come to the capital to find Gu Xinchen. Now that she has succeeded, why study so hard?

One of the reasons she sneaked out was to get in touch with Gu Xinchen, and the other was because...

"Xinchen, have you really found someone to take care of her?" Li Xiangxiang's voice was full of anticipation.

"Well, don't do anything to her for the time being, just scare her first." Gu Xinchen's eyes showed mockery, and then he looked at Li Xiangxiang with a smile, "Xiangxiang, how do you want to punish her, tell me, I'll help you realize it. "

Li Xiangxiang's eyes lit up, and she hurriedly held Gu Xinchen's hand tightly: "I don't have any other wishes, I just want her to get out of Beijing University!"