Meeting a Robot

Not all men are born equal, that's what Izuku Midoriya learned, in a society where 80% of humanity has developed a strange superpower called a quirk and 20% are not this leads to ridicule and bullying by those who believe themselves to be superior to those without power. Izuku Midoriya dreams of becoming a hero like the #1 hero All Might and hopes to one day achieve it. However, fate has different plans for Izuku. Izuku was being chased through the forest by his former friend Katsuki Bakugo and his friends, he was broken bruised, and close to death, until he heard a voice.

???: Hey kid, stay with me, don't go yet.

Izuku opens his eyes to see a humanoid robot with yellow eyes on a screen, white hair, and wearing a jacket and pilot's hat, he also saw a long tail that had a syringe at the end with a yellow substance in it.

Izuku: Please take me to my mom.

The robot looked at his ID and found his address, he then picked up Izuku and sprouted wings from his back, and flew to the apartment that Izuku and his mother were living in.

???: Hello, is anyone home?

The door opened revealing a short green-haired woman, she looked at Izuku and cried she was Inko Midoriya, Izuku's mother.

Inko: What happened to him?

???: I saw some kids hurting him and he ran into a forest, I scanned his body and I'm afraid he won't have long.

Inko began to cry but then the robot put his hand over the woman's shoulder.

???: There might be a way I can save him, but he won't be in his old body anymore.

Inko looked at the robot in confusion.

???: I can transfer his consciousness into mine and he will be able to continue living on, but it's up to him.

Izuku who was still awake looked at the robot and spoke.

Izuku: I still want to be a hero so I'll accept, but what is your name?

???: Serial Designation N, or just N.

Izuku smiled at the robot.

N: Okay, I'll start the transfer sequence, I'll still be with you in your mind to help you get a better understanding of your new body.

N then closed his eyes and a loading screen came up, Izuku was slowly losing consciousness the more the bar filled up until it was full.

Inko: Honey, are you in there?

The robot opened his eyes which turned from yellow to green.

Izuku: I'm right here Mom.

Inko then hugged her son with tears in her eyes, Izuku also hugged back.

Inko: Sweety, do you still want to be a hero?

Izuku: Yes, I want to help protect everyone, including the quirkless, I will be a symbol of hope for everyone, and my hero name will be the same as my savior, N.