𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑: 𝐖𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥

Start from the beginning

_________________

Bae and Sullyoon went to their lecture class where the professor haven't came yet. They both took the front row and slammed their bags onto the floor.

" Ugh, I'm sleepy. Just wake me up when that old rag is here, ok Sullyoon?? "

The older nodded then the younger crossed her arms, placed them on the table then placed her head on her crossed arms. Then, off to dreamland Bae goes.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

As the girl had a good nap, Bae opened her eyes then stretched her arms as she yawned loudly. She woke up then her eyes grew widened when she saw nothing but a strange yet beautiful garden.

It was full of green grass, big mushroom, healthy trees and beautiful lavender flowers. According to her surroundings, she turned around again then assumed that she's in some sort of magical field.

She took a deep breath, try not to panick and freak out about this cuz it's not professional and it's not ethical.

" Ok, Bae. You're 19. You're hallucinating and you're still asleep so haha... "

She immediately slapped her left cheek and fell on the grass. She squinted her eyes and groaned as her head hurts a bit when it hits the ground.

As she fully opened her eyes, she saw feet in front of her face. She slowly looked up to see a beautiful young girl which she assumed that she's younger than her.

Bae frozed and continued to stare into the unknown girl's eyes. She swore to herself that they're the most prettiest eyes that she ever seen in her whole 12 years of eye contacting with people.

As they both were having a staring contest, the unknown girl just bend foward. Now, their faces was almost an inch away then...

She booped her nose and ran off into some trees. Bae got startled and rubbed her nose that was touched then ran after the girl.

" Wait!! " she yelled.

She ran deep into the forest where the girl ran to. They both didn't stop, instead they were panting heavily while running in the woods.

" Hey!! I just wanna know you!! " Bae yelled again.

The girl just continued to run until Bae gave up and bend over while panting like a dying animal. She finished panting and suddenly, collapsed on the ground.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Bae raised her head quickly as she opened her eyes to see the professor was writing something on the board and everyone was taking notes.

She turned to Sullyoon who was focusing on the lecture then Bae decided to break her focus.

" Psst, Sullyoon " Bae whispered.

Sullyoon turned to the awoken Bae then smiled.

" Oh, you woke up. How's your nap?? " Sullyoon asked jokingly.

" Tsk. Well, you didn't bother on waking me up so yea. It was good " Bae answered.

" and strange " Bae continued her sentence.

Sullyoon raised her eyebrows then nodded. " You wanna talk about it?? " she asked.

" Sure,... Later at lunch " Bae replied.

Sullyoon gave her a thumbs up then they turned their heads to the big ass board and the old rag professor.

______________

It's lunchtime and it's still a normal and an usual day. Kyuyoon and Haewon were talking a lot and eating while Bae was zoning out.

Who was that girl?? Why did she appear in my dream?? But her face.. Her visual.. Is like a puppy and it's so familiar. And the eyes, they're beautiful and cute like my puppy's. Bae thought.

" BAE JIN SOL "

Bae shook her head then turned to the others who were looking at her like she's from another planet or something.

" Yea?? " Bae asked.

" Bae, what happened?? Usually you're not that deep into your thoughts " Haewon said.

" Well, it's kinda related to this dream I had during lecture bcuz someone didn't wake me up " Bae glared at Sullyoon who looked away immediately.

" Anyways, I dreamt of me being in a field of grass and lavender flowers everywhere and there's this girl who surprisingly looks familiar to me " she said.

They all looked at her like she's a crazy patient that escaped from an asylum.

" But the only people you knew it's us, Lily unnie and some friends at work. Who else would you possibly be thinking of?? " Kyujin said.

Bae shrugged her shoulders then they all continued to eat their lunch before the bell ever rings.