fourteen

═ ∘◦❦◦∘ ═

═ ∘◦❦◦∘ ═

After 10 long stops the group finally made it their destination and off the serial killer filled subway car.

"Hey." Kirby called out once the group emerged from underground. "I talked to Bailey. I've got everything set up. Where are Mindy and Ethan?"

"They're five minutes behind us." Tara said, causing the blonde woman to nod.

"Let's get you all inside." Kirby said, before Sam quickly stopped turning around to face Danny.

"Not you." Sam said, causing the group to stop.

"What?" Danny asked, confused.

"Don't trust anyone, remember?" Sam said. "We don't know you. Not really."

"You know me." Danny said.

"You're not Woodsboro." Sam explained. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay. It's okay. I get it." Danny said, nodding his head before placing a kiss on the girls cheek. "Be safe, okay."

"You too." Sam said before quickly turning around, leading the group away from the man.

"Good call." Kirby said before the group stayed silent the rest of the way to the serial killer movie theater.

"I cleared the whole place before you got here." Kirby said, letting the group in with the keycard. "So, this is the only way in or out. He steps in through the first door, both doors lock automatically trapping him inside. We turn it into a kill box."

"Weapons?"

"One gun and I hold onto it." Kirby explained, causing the group to share a look. "I am the only one with a badge here and that's the way it's gonna be. We're safe here."

"I'm gonna check in with Mindy. See if they're close." Sam said, before the group split off.

"When do you think the last time someone used this place?" Aurora questioned, smirking over at her boyfriend as she walked from behind the counter looking through things. "I mean everything is so old. Look, this ticket says 1996."

Rory went to reach for the old box of candy at the same time as the Meeks-Martin boy, causing their hands to touch as the girl moved her hand back.

"I'm sorry, you can have them." Chad said, holding the box out towards the King girl with a smile.

"No, you take them." Aurora said, pushing the box towards the boy with a chuckle.

"Listen if you want them... you have them." Chad said, placing the box on the counter, pushing them towards her.

"You really think I want these?" Aurora asked, holding the old box up with a serious face before a smile formed.

"Yeah, kinda." Chad said, smiling at the girl.