ten

═ ∘◦❦◦∘ ═

═ ∘◦❦◦∘ ═

"Guys, slow down." Tara said, appearing behind the duo after exiting the apartment building.

"Tara, no, get back inside, lock the door." Sam said, trying to push her sister back into the apartment building.

"Are you serious?" Tara questioned, looking up at her sister in disbelief. "Now you don't want to stick together?"

"She has a point." Aurora shrugged her shoulders after Sam looked over at the King girl for help.

"Fine." Sam said, letting out a breath, grabbing her sister's arm to pull her closer to her side as the trio made their way down the sidewalk.

The trio came to a stop at the sound of Sam's cell phone ringing but what made their skin crawl was the contact that appeared to be calling her phone; Richie Kirsch.

"What the fuck?" Aurora said, looking at the girl's phone in horror as she shared a scared look with Tara. "How is he calling from the grave?"

"I never deleted his contact." Sam explained, causing the two teen girls to look up at her. "This is coming from his number."

"Don't pick that up." Tara quickly said, shaking her head frantically. "Just let it ring."

Sam quickly looked around their surroundings before quickly pressing her finger in the green button, answering the call from 'Richie'.

"Sam, are fucking serious right now?' Aurora whispered, causing her to hold a finger up at the younger girl, making Rory throw her arms up in disbelief, looking away as she muttered to herself. "She gave me the fucking finger."

"Who is this?" Sam spoke into her phone, causing Tara and Aurora to quickly lean in, trying to hear the voice on the other line.

"Hello Samantha. Did you miss me?" The all too familiar voice spoke on the other end of the phone.

"I want you to think long and hard about whether you really want to do this because the last two people that fucked with us ended up dead." Sam said.

"You should be thanking me, Sam. Jason and Greg were gonna kill you, your sister and her little friend. I gutted them before they had the chance."

"Guys." Aurora lowly said, watching the figure in the black hood approach them with a phone pressed to their ears.

The trio let out a breath of relief when the man kept walking right past them.
"So what? You're protecting us now?" Sam said, confused as she looked around the bare streets of New York.

"Not quite. I'm going to show the world who you really are: a liar and a killer. I'm going to punish you Sam."

"You shouldn't believe everything you read on the internet, asshole." Sam said.