seven

═ ∘◦❦◦∘ ═

═ ∘◦❦◦∘ ═

"Run!" Richie exclaimed, quickly grabbing his girlfriend's hand, pulling her with him as Tara went to grab the gun from Amber, causing shots to fire.

"Tara!" Aurora called out, watching the girl wrestle for the gun.

"Go, Rory." Tara said, looking up at the girl. "Rory, go!"

That caused the King girl to quickly make a run for it, quickly racing up the stairs and into one of the rooms, locking it behind her.

She quietly stood watching the door as she let a few tears fall down her face, the feeling of warm liquid running down leg.

Slowly looking down, Aurora noticed her shirt covered in blood as it ran down her pant leg, finally noticing the hole in her shirt as the pain came rushing to her at once.

"Shit, shit, shit!" Aurora quietly said to herself, pushing her hand against her side, making her way into the quickly looking around the room for something, quickly grabbing the white sheet from a nearby, tightly wrapping it around her waist, causing her to let out a cry in pain.

"Rory." The girl heard a voice call in a sing-song tone from the hallway, knowing the voice as Amber's. "Why don't you come join the party."

The handle to the room started shaking rapidly, causing tears to fall from the girl's eyes as she took a step back.

"I know you're in there." Amber called out as the handle stopped moving as she loudly banged on the door, causing the girl in the room to jump. "Aurora, open the goddamn door!"

Suddenly everything went quiet, causing the girl to get confused, looking around finally noticing the open door of the attached bathroom.

The King quickly raced to the door, coming face to face with the Freeman girl who wore a smirk on her face.

Swiftly plunging the knife into the girl's thigh, causing her to cry in pain as she fell to the ground, slowly crawling away backwards.

"Where do you think you're going?" Amber said, grabbing the girl by her hair, causing her to scream. "You're gonna miss the final act."

Amber pulled the girl up by the hair, causing her to stand up as the Freeman girl held the knife to her neck.

"Look who I found." Amber said, smirking, pushing the girl into the kitchen, causing her to fall to the ground.

"Rory!" Sam called out, slowly helping the girl stand up from the ground.

"Why are you doing this?" Aurora cried out, looking over at Amber, finally noticing Richie standing with a gun in his hand, smirking as he waved at the girl. "I fucking knew it."

"Yeah, yeah." Richie said, swinging his knife around before pointing it at the teenage girl. "To answer your first question. Someone has to save the franchise! You see, no one has made a great Stab movie since the first one. Not really. Hey, baby, you wanna go get the very ex-Mrs. Riley?"