He licked the mark making me moan yet again.

" It's good to see how sensitive you are. " He smirked making me blush at the comment.

He stroked my thigh some more and finally his fingers made their way towards my belt and unbuckling it, he yanked my pants down revealing my boxers.

" This little guy looks pretty excited " He commented looking at the little went spot over my boxers.

" Stop playing around! " I said out of frustration seeing how he was taking his sweet time.

" My my it's not just the little guy that's excited. " He said leaving a hickey near my jaw before dipping his head between my legs.
He spread them apart and after taking my boxers off, he stuck his tongue out entered my perineum startling me.

" Shh! Shh! Relax love! " He said and gently started stroking my things again.
He smirked for a moment before going back to what he was doing but this time instead of using his tongue, he inserted his fingers inside me.
I could feel his long fingers reaching deep inside me as he started thrusting then in and out making my toes curl.
He slowly started picking pace making me moan endlessly.
With each thrust, his fingers were touching a completely untouched part of mine making me feel different things all at once.

" Aahhh...vegas " I moaned as I clutched his hair.

" I-I am close! Hng! " I gripped the sheets feeling the pleasure taking over my mind and seeing my messed up self, he started thrusting harder making me lose my mind.

My legs stiffened up and my eyes rolled back as I finally came. My whole body was twitching from the feeling and as I shifted my eyes towards Vegas after catching my breath a little, I caught him smiling smugly looking proud of himself.

He pulled me up by my arms and made me sit on his lap. Our faces were mere inches apart and I could feel his bulge brushing against my naked ass.
Picking up the key, he opened the handcuffs and wrapped my arms around his neck.

" Hold onto me " He breathed into my ear making me gulp.

And starting with a kiss, he did show me a whole new world throughout the night just as he had said earlier. The long yet satisfying night  continued and by the morning, I was drenched in his scent wanting to hold onto him more but was too exhausted to even move.

Somewhere along the way, I had passed out, out of exhaustion but upon waking up, I found myself sleeping in his arms, dressed in his t-shirt. He had cleaned me up and changed the sheets and his arms were wrapped around me making me feel warm.

He wasn't wearing a shirt and seeing how he was looking so hot even in the morning, I couldn't control myself but collapse into his chest before leaving a few kisses and dozing off again.
__________________________________

My eyes twitched because of the sunlight and unwillingly though, I opened them, yawning and rubbing my eyes to wake myself up properly.
I looked around and Vegas was nowhere to be seen but just a few seconds later, the door knob started twisting and opening it, entered vegas holding a tray in his hands.

" Are you up already? " He smiled at me.

" Um hm. " I nodded as I started stretching to get rid of the stiffness in my muscles.

" Are you feeling uncomfortable somewhere? Should I get some medicine? " Vegas said sounding worried about me, making me feel all fuzzy.

" No I am fine. Just hungry " I said and pouted making him chuckle.

" Let me help you. " He said and bringing the tray near me, picked up a strawberry to feed me. I held his hand and bringing it near my face, popped it into my mouth.

" So sweet! " I moaned in a low tone relishing it and licked his fingers for the leftover sweetness from the strawberry.

" You are doing this intentionally, aren't you? " He smirked, his eyes darkening in desire.

" Was it that obvious? " I smirked looking at him.

" Try it, it's really sweet! " I said picking up another one.

Obeying me, he tried to pick one up to try but was stopped by me.

" Here, eat this one. " I said referring to the one I was holding. He glanced at it once and knew something was going on.
I smirked confirming his suspicion and placing it in my mouth rested back on the bed while maintaining an eye-contact.

" Sure, I'll eat it well " He smiled smugly and hovering over me took a bite of the strawberry that I was holding in my mouth and not too long after, he started kissing me deeply making the strawberry's juice flow out from the corner of my mouth due to the pressure of our tongues.
_____________________________

( Writer's thought : I-I am sorry ya'll initially I had planned on writing a little hardcore sh*t for this chapter...but I am not a smut writer so I just couldn't ╥﹏╥ . But I am still learning n trying to improve my writings, so I'll be increasing the intensity of the scenes gradually in the future...I hope you all will continue to support me in the future chapters and hope you all liked this one, until then...auf wiedersehen <3 )

( Also if you all have Instagram, then don't forget to follow @mojitoedits for more kinnPorsche content <3 )