"Is it anyone we know?" Mina asked.

"It's —" Before Mirio could mention any name, the large door of the classroom slid open harshly, revealing three disheveled students, their Shiketsu caps slightly askew on their heads as two gasped for breath.

Fuck. Keiko slumped down in her chair, covering her face in her hands from her friends and brother's embarrassing entrance.

Why're they here???? Why didn't they tell me???? I wasn't prepared to be embarrassed today.

At least... you may have more opportunities to communicate with your friends and brother in person?

Astran's reassurance wasn't reassuring.

"Goddammit Ichiro, why didn't you just teleport us up here?" Aiko Kobayashi groaned, his hands on his knees as he tried to regain his breath.

"No, the better question is how is he so quick and not even winded despite being the one with the fucking teleportation quirk?" Kai said, panting, hands on his hips. "Teleportation is supposed to make you lazy, not good at running."

"Again, both of you need to work on your cardio," Ichiro Nakajima scolded. "Even Keiko can outrun you two in the long run without her quirk."

Aizawa cleared his throat, stopping their banter. "I'm sure you all met these three back at the provisional license exam," Aizawa told his students, whose mutterings increased to barely contained shock and fangirling moments. "These are the only hero students on par — or maybe even exceeding — UA's Big Three: the top three of Shiketsu."

Aiko grinned at the shocked first years, having finally regained his composure. "Hey guys! Kei, I can still see you in the back. So much for a warm greeting for your sibling."

"You of all people should know that I don't do warm greetings, Ai," Keiko called, making the people in the room laugh and snicker.

"Sorry for the tardiness and the interruption," Ichiro, the unofficial spokesperson of the Shiketsu Big Three, apologized. "Please, continue whatever you were discussing before this," he said kindly to Mirio, who gave him an enthusiastic thumbs up.

"Thank you! Now, as I was saying," Mirio said as the other Big Three exchanged quiet and slightly awkward greetings with UA's third years. Even after fighting s-class villains together in the States, they didn't let go of the childish rivalry between their schools. I guess they had a reputation to hold.

The Phantoms weaved through the chairs and stood behind Keiko, greeting her with a slap to the back (Kai), a hug (Ichiro), and a harsh headpat (Aiko).

"You all got your provisional licenses, right?" Mirio asked rhetorically, putting a hand to his chin. "Wow, first years nowadays are really active aren't they...?"

A shadow passed through the third year's face. "It seemed my speech has failed as well..."

His tone made his classmates glance at him in concern.

"All of you, fight me!" Mirio shouted, raising a fist to the air.

"Eh..?

"EH?!?!?!!?"

"Jesus, they're so loud," Keiko rolled her eyes, with her hands covering her ears.

Kai laughed good-naturedly. "They're just like our class, especially when we were first years, eh?"

Ichiro nodded, smiling.

Aiko hummed, placing his elbows on Keiko's shoulders and loosely wrapping his arms around Keiko's neck.

"We'll show you what we've gained through our work studies," Mirio grinned, looking at 1A's homeroom teacher for approval. "That's rational, right Eraserhead?"