Holding the baby

Gwen

Her touch is gentle and warm. Y/N responded to her mother's embrace with a contented sigh, nestling against her chest as if he instinctively recognized her presence and love.

George Stacy

George Stacy, as a proud grandfather, held Y/N with a mixture of tenderness and awe. He cradled the baby in his arms, his weathered hands trembling slightly. Y/N's eyes locked onto George's face, and a small smile graced his lips, as if he could sense the love and protection radiating from his grandfather.

Peter B Parker

Peter B. Parker, the seasoned and slightly weary Spider-Man, held Y/N with a mix of apprehension and gentle care. Y/N's tiny hand wrapped around Peter's finger, capturing his attention and filling him with a newfound sense of responsibility and hope. Peter couldn't help but smile, feeling a renewed sense of purpose as he held this innocent life in his hands.

Miles

Miles, the young and vibrant Spider-Man, cradled Y/N with a mixture of excitement and trepidation. As Miles held him, Y/N's eyes widened, seemingly captivated by the rhythmic sound of Miles' heartbeat. Y/N's own heart skipped a beat, connecting with the spirit of heroism and determination that Miles represented.

Peni

Peni, with her technologically advanced suit, held Y/N with a careful gentleness. As Y/N looked up at her, Peni activated her suit's visor, projecting a holographic display of colorful images. Y/N's gaze followed the holograms, his expression one of sheer wonder, as if the world around him had suddenly transformed into a magical realm.

Noir

Spider-Man Noir, the dark and brooding hero, held Y/N with an unexpected tenderness. Y/N's small hand rested on Spider-Man Noir's gloved finger, and for a moment, time seemed to stand still. Y/N's calmness and innocence pierced through the shadows, illuminating a glimmer of hope within Spider-Man Noir's stoic soul.

Spider-Ham

Spider-Ham, the lighthearted and comedic hero, cradled Y/N with playful enthusiasm. As Spider-Ham gently bounced Y/N in his arms, Y/N erupted into giggles, his laughter filling the room with joy. Spider-Ham's heart swelled with delight, realizing the power of bringing laughter and happiness to this tiny life.

Hobbie

Hobbie, known as Spider-Punk, held Y/N with a mixture of rebelliousness and tenderness. As Hobbie strummed a few chords on his electric guitar, Y/N's eyes widened in fascination, his gaze transfixed by the sound. Y/N's body moved in sync with the music, a connection forming between the rebel spirit of Spider-Punk and the child's innate sense of rhythm.

Pavitr

Pavitr, the heroic Spider-Man from India, held Y/N with a serene presence. As Y/N looked into Pavitr's eyes, a sense of calm washed over him, as if Pavitr's inner peace radiated onto the child. Y/N's body relaxed in Pavitr's arms, embracing the harmony and balance that Pavitr embodied.

Spider Woman

Jessica Drew, also known as Spider-Woman, held Y/N with a deep sense of empathy and compassion. As their eyes met, Y/N seemed to recognize the strength and resilience that Jessica possessed. Y/N's small hand reached out towards Jessica's face, a gentle touch that conveyed a profound connection. Jessica cradled Y/N close to her chest, feeling a surge of protective instincts. She whispered words of reassurance and encouragement, her voice filled with warmth and love. Y/N responded with a peaceful calmness, as if finding solace in Jessica's presence.

Miguel O'Hara

As Miguel O'Hara, also known as Spider-Man 2099, took Y/N into his arms, he expected the usual response of curiosity or a calm demeanor. However, he was taken aback by the sudden change in Y/N's behavior. Y/N's face fell, his lips quivered, and his innocent eyes filled with tears.

Confusion and concern washed over Miguel as he tried to understand what had caused such a strong reaction in the infant. He instinctively loosened his hold, hoping to provide Y/N with comfort and reassurance. But instead, Y/N's cries grew louder, his small body wriggling and kicking as if trying to escape Miguel's grasp.

The room fell into a hushed silence, the other Spider-People exchanging worried glances. Miguel's heart sank, unsure of how to calm the distressed child. He gently rocked Y/N back and forth, whispering soothing words, but the cries persisted, and Y/N's desperation seemed to escalate.

Feeling a pang of guilt, Miguel handed Y/N back to Gwen, who immediately enveloped the child in a protective embrace. Gwen's maternal instincts kicked in, and she began comforting Y/N with gentle shushing and rocking motions. Gradually, the cries began to subside, and Y/N found solace in his mother's loving arms.