Chapter 7: makeover

Chapter 7: makeover

Y/n- your name
L/n- your last name
N/n- Nick name
H/I- hair length
H/c- hair color
H/s-Hair style
E/c- eve color
S/c- skin color
F/c- favorite color
F/f- favorite food
C/c- clothes choice
E/c- food choice
M/c-music choice

TW//: cuss words,(playful) hitting
Word count:2454

Note: if you can't do or don't do makeup (like me)  just imagine you've done Emily's or you're just good at it because you may be an artist!!

✄————————————————————————

3rd person POV

It was a boring and hot Saturday morning. Y/n was laying in the middle of the living room sweating and looking at the ceiling questioning life as Mr Carder sipped his coffee and looked at her strangely. "Hey Mary...I think y/n's broken..." he said looking at his wife who is washing the dishes "Oh honey she's not broken just bored!" Mrs Carder said looking over at y/n. Y/n groans out of boredom and stands up "It's so hot and boring today!" She said frowning and crossing her arms sitting on the couch. "Well sucks to suck I guess kiddo- OW!" Mr Carder said before getting hit in the back of the head by his annoyed wife "Shush Gill don't be rude!!" She said at his then turning to y/n "Why don't you invite your friends over!" She said as Mr.Carder laughed at the implication that y/n had friends then earning another hit on the head. Y/n lazily stands up and goes to the phone dialing her friends one by one. They all accepted the invitation to her house and she perked up heading to her room to clean it up. After finishing Mr.Carder called her down. "Yeah? You needed me?" Y/n said looking at the Carders. They looked all dressed up like they were gonna leave somewhere. "We're leaving and never coming ba- ow hun I was kidding!!!" Mr.Carder said, rubbing his head. "Sweetheart we're going to a friends house for brunch ok? We'll be back by 5:00pm ok?" She said hugging y/n a little "Ok! I'll keep the place safe! Me and snow! Right snow?" She said as snow barked in response. Mrs.Carder smiled and waved goodbye as they both left.

-small time-skip-

The doorbell rang and y/n quickly ran to get it. She opened it to see her friends' smiling faces. "Hey guys!! Welcome!" She said moving aside and letting them in. "Oh yeah totally gonna rob the place." Max said smirking playfully at y/n as she smirked back. Vance rolled his eyes and went to pet Snow "If you bite the annoying one I'll give you a bone." He whispered to the dog that's giving him a head tilt in confusion. "Come on let's go to my room! And take of your shoes!!" Y/n said running to her room and Emily and Snow followed. The boys took off their shoes and left them by the door going upstairs "Ohhh going into a girls room. That's new for me." Max said smirking deviously "Of course that's new to you. The only girl that would let you in her rooms your mom but even she doesn't want you there." Vance said scoffing and Alex and Jessie laughed at the joke. Max gasped and crossed his arms walking faster to y/n's room. The boys entered her room and Vance immediately sat in her bed as he always did in her room and Alex gently sat on a chair. "Nice room y/n." Jessie said, smiling and leaning against a wall looking at the room. "Thanks! I like my room too!" Y/n said sitting next to Vance as Emily layed down on the other side of the bed. "So...what do we do..." Alex said awkwardly as he looked around the room for ideas. "Glad you asked my good friend I brought a little something." Emily said smirking mischievously "Oh? Is it what I think it is my dear friend?" Y/n said smirking "Yup definitely." Emily said in response. The boys all looked at each other in confusion "What have you guys planned?" Jessie said slightly frightened and Alex nodded also wanting to know. Emily pulled out a accessory and makeup kit from her bag and smirked at the boys. "Oh no- please no." Alex said horrified and Jessie looked at the girls in shock "Hell yeah!!" Max said with a completely different attitude as Alex and Jessie. Vance groaned and put a hand on his face "Not this shit..." he said looking at the girls with annoyed faces. "Wow, so negative! Take a chill pill! you'll be ok! Have a Max type of attitude!!" Emily said, pulling out her things and y/n jumped off the bed. "Pretty princess makeover!" And the words left y/ns mouth the all of the boys except Max groaned and whined as he yelled in excitement.