chapter 12 ~Unwelcomed Visitors~

"Blaza who is that," Socks said as he pointed to a shadow version of him.

"Well, it isn't nice to point, "Specter said to Socks.

"I look like you and sound like you but more glitched some would say," Specter said to Socks.

Joocie came running inside the building.

"Who the FUCK are YOU STOP following MEEee," Juice yelled at the shadow creature.

"Stop yelling at me and let me explain I am from another dimension British boy," Vestige said to Juice.

"Well you see that I have sent them here and you guys can't leave them," Umbra said to Vestige and Specter.

"Well only if he would only listen to me," Vestige said.

"Who are you talking to, "Joocie said to Vestige.

"I am talking to Umbra and I have a name my name is Vestige sadly look like you," Vestige said to Juice.

"Who is Umbra," Joocie asked Vestige.

"This is weird .... wait does that mean that there is a "Shadow" version of everyone," I asked Umbra.

"Sadly yes and I would like to say there are more untrustworthy people than you would think," Specter said.

"What is that suppose to mean," Joocie asked.

"You are very stupid aren't you," Vestige said.

"Yes that British boy is very stupid," I said to Juice.

"Well this isn't getting us any were is it," Umbra said.

"Umbra can anyone else see all of them or just me," I asked Umbra.

"I was going to make it where only you saw all but I couldn't do that or Scrawl would get mad," Umbra said.

"Come on everyone we need to go visit Glare," Specter said.

"Who are these people," Joocie said in a panic as they walked out of the door. And I was still there useless in the hospital bed feeling like I was about to die.

"Who or what is a Scrawl," I asked Umbra.

"Scrawl is our lord savior the giver of life in the shadow realm and the reason you have these tentacles and healing powers," Umbra told me.

"Wait I still have healing powers," I asked Umbra.

"Well of course you do did you think it was a one-time thing," Umbra told me practically yelling.

"Yes," I said quietly.

"Idiot, and I don't think they are going to notice they left you here alone even Socks," Umbra said to me.

"Well technically I am not alone you're here," I said to Umbra.

"Well yeah but I just wanna say that it's sad that even you're boyfriend even forgot about you," Umbra said with a smirk.

"Well at least I have one and don't bring him into this," I said to Umbra.

"Who said I didn't have one," Umbra said to me.

"Besides that how do I use my healing powers," I asked Umbra the only thing he did was grab my hand squeezed it, and started glowing.

I blacked out or so I thought. A bright light came into the room.

I looked at Umbra he was gasping for breath he looked like he had more scars and bruises.

"You are so lucky that I believe in Scrawl and you inherited his powers that you will learn how to use you still have a broken arm and sprained wrist you have 5 broken ribs random eye and nose bleeds etc but all that matters is that you can get away from this hospital and you can walk so let's go," Umbra said quickly and rushed me out of the hospital and we ran to the others who were quite slow.