𝟎𝟏𝟏. 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘

Start from the beginning

The redhead put her head between her knees and began sobbing, no longer being able to hide.

As her vision began to blur, she started to remember that day. The day her mum left her all alone. The day everything changed for her, no longer having the support of her mother.

Why would she leave me all alone with them, that thought echoed through her head as the sobs grew. She began trying to catch her breath, feeling like all the oxygen had disappeared.

The day her mother died, she was right there to witness it. She was only six, and as her father said, she also thought it was her fault.

That day, she had come from school, and everything was going perfectly until she stumbled into her mother's room. She was laying on the bed, face downwards and Six-year-old Bailey had thought she was just asleep. So, she didn't think there was a problem but then she never woke up again.

JULY 5 1989 (present time)

As Bill put up the last pin in the map of Derry sticking it up to the wall, Mike closed the garage door, and the two redheaded girls closed every possible light.

"it's mums birthday today." Beverly said, trying to start a conversation as they pulled the blinds on every window.

"Mhm" Bailey responded, trying to not make eye contact.

"I talked to dad and-"

"If you're here to blame me on her death once again i don't want to hear it. I can never have an escape from you, can i?" Bailey interrupted. She yet hadn't forgotten all those times and they've hugged onto her forever. Her bitterness was what had become a result of this.

Luckily, at the perfect timing, Ben walked through right before Mike closed the large door and walked over to Billy handing him the map of old Derry which Bill was examining that day at the new kids.

Bill put it in the projector as it overlapped on the current derry map.

Everyone made their way to find a seat around the projector. Once everyone was sat, he began to speak. "Look, that's where G-G-georgie disappeared" He pointed to the storm drains where Bill and Bailey had once marked. "There's the  ironworks"

They all examined the sight in front of them.

"and the blackspot" that too was marked with a circle and 'x' in the middle.

"Everywhere it happens it's connected by the sewers. And they all meet up at the we-"

"The well house." Ben interrupted.

"That creepy ass house where the junkies and hobos like to sleep?" Richie questioned.

Eddie quickly took out his inhaler inhaling several puffs.

"I hate that place. It always feels like it's watching me" Bev added.

"It's really scary." Bailey agreed.

"That's where I saw it," Eds spoke. "That's where I saw the clown" He inhaled and exhaled.

"That's where i-i-it lives.'