"Is everything ready " said Calem.

"Yes sir we are ready to get rolling" answered a grunt.

"Good lets get going then"

----------------------------------------------

The gang reached the spot where the fireworks were about to happen. They were all excited to see the colourful display of fireworks against the backdrop of the tower

"Wow it's decorated beautifully ,it's better than those pictures" awed Sawyer looking around.

" Yes it is a suitable place for Gary great oak"

" Or you can say the Oak tree " joked Trevor. Everyone laughed

'So we are here now let's see it's a bit crowded like I thought it would be. But where is team flare now. Should I tell Alain about this. ' ash thought

"Hey Alain "

" What is Ash "

"I think maybe it's team flare who we are worried about and there are good chances that they might attack today" ash whisperd to him.

Alain eyes widened and he mind went to think and got all points. "maybe you are right Ash we must be alert" he whispered back.

" If something happens then you will take care of people and our friends safety "

" Ash i know you are strong but you can't take them alone "

"Don't worry everything would be fine"

"Hey guys tell the show starts lets get something to drink " said Tierno pointing to a stall.

" Yeah let's go " said Shauna and started running.

Everyone was drinking their drink.

"When will it start" Sawyer said impatiently.

Just then Ash saw some people going to the back of the tower. He smirked 'lets the game go on'

He nodded towards Alain to give him a signal. He got the message and went to alert mode.

Out of nowhere they heard a explosion on lumoise tower, black smoke started to come out.

"Woaah what the h-". Said a surprised Trevor.

"Let's go we must look for it ". Said Paul.

Within seconds there was a rush in the crowds and people started running here and there some stopped to look to the matter. Police And the firefighting team arrived as fast as they could.

"We must do something". Said Astrid.

Ash was also confused as to what to do the entrance of the tower was blocked by huge debris.

"First of let's help with the fire. Go Blastoise" Gary said sending out his most trustworthy Pokemon.

"You are right you go too Blastoise" said Tierno sending his starter.

Many people sent out their Pokemon many of them being water types were helping with the fire.

Ash and Alain looked towards each other and nodded.

"Clear the way for me" Ash said

"I will do that" said Paul "Alain is needed here "

"Hey you guys don't act like all heroic we are here too"
Said Gary.

"I know it Gary and I also know how much strong trainers you are but we might need a lot of force outside the tower than inside. Look around how many people's lives are in danger that's why you all need to be here and aid officer Jenny and the firefighters. " Explained Ash.

" But-" Gary was cut off by Officer Jenny.

"Everyone please gather here near the police cars the area is surrounded by team flare don't try to move out it's dangerous. I repeat everyone please gather near the police cars " She yelled in her microphone.

" What !? Team flare. So they are behind this they destroyed my tower " said Clemont.

" We were right. " Ash said looking towards Alain who nodded. " See I told you you are needed here to save people " he said and everyone understands.

"But wait do you knew about all this " asked Serena.

" Not exactly but we had a bad feeling that something might happen. Also Clemont what do mean by your tower? "

" No time to explain but if you're going inside then i am coming too i know everything about this tower."said Clemont looking angry and determined.

"I am coming too " said Korrina "you might need some help too the others will take care of the outside"

"Don't waste time now it's not a time to talk let's go now" Paul said running towards the entrance. Ash , korrina and Clemont tagging behind.

"Alright guys let's knock some brains in these grunts. " Said Gary.

---------------------------------------------

"The entrance is blocked what should we do?" Said Korrina while all were running.

"There is a back door let's go there" said Clemont.

They went to the backdoor but it was locked with some password.

"Let's break this" Paul said with a pokeball in hand.

"Hey wait i can open this " Clemont said and pressed a button on his bag. An arm which looked like an aipom came out and started solving the password. "Done "

"Let's go inside " said Ash entering inside.

They went inside and it was pretty dark but Clemont's bag had a light which allowed them to see.

"Stop right there you punks " said a Man dressed in Red with team flare logo. Behind him was 4 more grunts all having pokeballs in their hand.

"Make us stop then" said Ash as they prepared their Pokemon for the battle.
---------------------------------------------

Gary and the others took the charge of saving people.

"Lets stop this shit" he said and went to the grunts with others on the left side of the tower and blocked the only way to get out.

"Hey you kids get out of our way. ". Said a grunt who looked like he was leading them .

"What if we don't " said Alain.  "You are as good as dead now"

The grunts prepared the Pokeballs as well as the group.

" Bring it on. It is showtime" Said Ash /Alain throwing their Pokemons with others.

---------------------------------------------

That's it for this one now you know what the next chapter is holding for you. So wait till you find out a blow up chapter which may tell us something more about Ash.

So keep reading.

=> No poll in this chapter but your choice which character you want in story and what role will they play.

See you until next chapter.
Till then keep reading.
Stay tuned

Signing off 💕