Nerdy date

I looked at my phone to see the text from the random number:
***-***-****: It's a shame what happened to your dad, have anything romantic to do with Tom and your mom's next.
The number sent a picture of me walking to the car with Bill and Tom from this morning. One person easily came to mind. But how did she take it without getting spotted?
I took a screenshot and sent it to Bill and the girls. Seriously what was this girl's problem? And how did she know about Dad?
Eve: what happened to your dad?
Aria: I'll tell you at school, but I don't want the same happening to my mom
Aly: it's bad then, don't block the number yet maybe we can mess with her
Bill bestie: it'd be fun but she'll find out if u are, just play it safe rn
Aria: does that mean I can't hangout with you guys anymore?
Bill bestie: i wish it didn't but it does, like I said you don't wanna underestimate her
Eve: the three of us will stay together until it calms down, maybe just don't talk or anything at school? If we hang out with the band we'll have to be undercover
Aly: sounds good to me, I need to go shopping anyway
Aria: you guys should go with me and my sister, we're planning on going Saturday
Aly: ooo I'll be there
Eve: as long as your sister's okay with it I'm in
Bill bestie: let me comeee your sister was so nice last time
Aria: ok ok I'll ask her
I was afraid of asking my sister if the three could come along, maybe she wanted it just to me the two of us. I went in her room as I found her on her phone smiling at it.
"Ooo who are you texting?"
"A guy from school his names gavin he's so cute. He's in my math class and we're partners so we have to study together."
"There won't just be studying though right," I said smirking.
"Shut up, wait why are you in here? Did something happen?"
I took a breath and asked her if my friends could go with us to the mall on Saturday. She said sure like she was....fine with it. At least she didn't seem down about it.
"Really? Are you sure you're okay with that?"
"Yea, bill was nice and from what you said about the other two they seem cool. Besides they'll keep you company when I'm on my date."
"Oh cool....wait, date? You're already going out with this guy?"
"He isn't a psycho serial killer I promise, and this is just like a first date sort of thing, nothing too big to worry about. He's really nice and you'd like him."
"As long as he's a good guy I don't see anything wrong with it."
"Invite Tom to go too, maybe you'll get to know him better."
I blushed at her comment. I mean I would but with Jessie's threat, I wasn't risking it.
"He's probably busy recording in the studio, doesn't have time to go to the mall. Besides he'd be too busy flirting with the girls anyway."
Camila looked at me suspiciously, "if they were recording then bill would be busy too, and yea tom might be flirty but I don't think he would be with what's going on with him. What's going on?"
"I just don't want to leave gustav and georg out, I'll ask the rest if they wanna go."
I gave her a smile and immediately walked out over back to my room. I couldn't tell camila what was really going on, I didn't want her to worry, especially since things were going good for her already.
I asked bill, Eve, and Aly if the rest of the band could come with us and told them about Camilas date. Bill responded by saying they'd love to go, making me guess he already asked them while I was with camila.

Time skip

The week went by pretty quickly, it was Saturday and I was helping Camila pick an outfit for her date.
"Uhmm, blue suits you maybe the tank top."
Her closet was filled with things I wanted, I at least have stolen everything in there at least once. She didn't mind, but if I didn't return something she'd go through my room just to find it. Out of her 100 flare jeans I picked a cute one with little rhinestones on the back pockets. Once that was over, I got ready and picked just some random jeans with a pink top and a pink jacket with red hearts on it. We both finished getting ready, headed downstairs and said bye to mom, and went on our way. I told the girls and the band to meet up in front of the ice cream store, since that's where Camila and Gavin would first stop at. Suddenly a boy with sort of dirty blonde and messy hair came walking up to us. His eyes were green and he seemed like the cute nerdy type. His outfit was pretty basic for any boy, baggy jeans and a tshirt, and he had some weird watch which made him look even more nerdy.
"You know how to pick 'em," I whispered to Camila. She nudged me in the arm as the guy came up to us.
"Hey cami, this your sister?"
She nodded while blushing, and she introduced us to each other.
"Is she coming along? I mean I don't mind if she is." Geez these two were like middle schoolers talking in the hallway for the first time. He put his hands in his pockets which made him look as if he was more nervous than she was.
"Uh no she's hanging out with her friends we're waiting for them right now."
"Cool, you guys wanna get something while we wait?"
"Sure whatever's fine with me," Camila said shyly.
We told him our orders and he was getting our ice cream I said to Camila, "who are you and what have you done with my sister?"
"Shut up, please don't say anything that'll embarrass me I really like him."
"Really I couldn't tell," I said sarcastically. Since when did Camila care about getting embarrassed?
She chuckled a little, "I don't know why I care so much, if anything gets serious between us it'd be like my fifth relationship, and it'll probably end up like the rest of them."
"I don't think so, he seems too sweet. He probably bragged to his friends about this date, maybe even bragged about you waving hi to him in the hall," I joked. We giggled as he walked over.
"What's so funny?"
"Inside joke don't worry about it," Camila responded.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Sorry for the long wait I'll be trying my best to update as much as i can, I might leave Jessie out for a bit to give Tom and aria some time together 🤭🤭 sorry if there are mistakes as well I just did this at 1am in the morning so I'll fix them in a bit