A new feeling

I texted Bill back. My excitement to see them all
rose even higher than before, but then I remembered I had to ask my mom about it first. I texted Mom saying:

Me: Hey Mom I made some friends at school and was hoping I could hang out with them at their house in like 30 min..?

Mom ❤️: Of course, as long as Camila's willing to pick you up after and that you answer my check-in texts

Me: Got it thanks!

Mom ❤️: Mhm

Mom usually sends me and Camila check-in texts to see how we're doing from time to time. If we don't answer in 15-30 min she panics and will call us non-stop until we finally reply.

"Mom said sure, so can we go?" I ask my sister.

"Sure, tell me where we're going and text me what time you need me to pick you up," she said.

I gave her the address and I responded to Bill telling him I'll be there in a few minutes. I changed his contact name while I did that.

We got to the place, and God that house was HUGE. Camila and I just stared at the house in awe. I mean, I get that they were famous but how famous were they to afford THIS??

"You should let me go in, you know just to see if the place is safe," Camila joked.

I hit her again in the shoulder, said bye and went out the car. I walked up to the front door and rang the doorbell. Tom opened the door, looking me up and down saying, "Heyy you came. Ready for tonight?" I wasn't giving into that smirk he gave me.....I swear I wasn't.

I shook my head and walked past him. He had the same confused look on his face from earlier, probably because I still ignored his little jabs at hooking up with him later. Bill came rushing down the stairs once he saw me, "ARIA!!" he yelled excitedly.

Gustav and Georg looked over, they smiled at me while Bill squeezed me in for a big hug.

"I can't wait to hear you play!! I just know you'll be better than Tom."

Tom looked over offended, and Bill just smiled back him. He walked me downstairs to the basement where they practiced, and it was filled with instruments, speakers, but only had one microphone, probably for Bill and Bill only.

"Did you bring your own guitar? If not you can just use one of the ones we have," Bill said handing me a white electric guitar. It was gorgeous, it even glistened in the bare light of the basement.

"I'll make sure to bring mine next time, I came here right after school," I replied.

Everyone else came downstairs, got set up, and were about to start. Since I didn't know what to do, I just sat down on a chair nearby and decided I was gonna watch them perform.

"Oh Aria, you wanna show us your skills?" Georg asked. I shook my head replying, "Oh no it's fine you guys can practice first."

"Pleaseee play for uss, " Bill pleaded.

"Alright," I answered, as I stood up from my chair, put the guitar on, set it up, and got to playing. I played one of the songs I came up with a while ago, I knew it wasn't gonna blow them away or anything but that was the only thing I knew from heart. Once I was done, I looked up to their shocked expressions. I was even more shocked to hear what they had to say.

"THAT WAS SO GOOD," Bill said. Gustav and Georg nodded their heads smiling, while Tom just leaned on the wall crossing his arms. He had that look again like he did in the cafeteria, and God was it getting through me. I thanked Bill and the others for the compliment, and the three of them went back upstairs to make something for dinner before practicing. While I was putting away the guitar, I felt hands hold onto my waist, and I knew it was Tom.

"Going for my spot are you?" he said smirking.

"Maybe, I know I could take it," I replied.

He chuckled a little, and he started to start a conversation with me. His grasp on my waist left as he sat down on a chair. This Tom guy was actually a decent person. We had many of the same interests, likes and dislikes. I told him how I've never heard of their band before, and he responded saying, "Wow, that's why you're ignoring me?"

"Well I'm ignoring you because I know you're gonna play me." "I wouldn't do that, I could never do that to someone as beautiful as you."

His flirting was doing something to me. Everything about him did something to me. His veins on his hands, the dreads that effortlessly fell down to his back, his style, his piercing, his voice. I don't know why but I was falling for this guy. I was still being cautious about whether I should start something with him or not.

"The band wants to eat out sometime, you should come along," he said as he took a sip of coke.

"Maybe, I'd love to."

"Come on lovebirds we made sandwiches!" Bill exclaimed.

As I walked up to the kitchen, I heard Bill say something to Tom.

"You're gonna ruin our friendship with her if you go and use her like you do with your fangirls." "I'm not gonna play her, I wasn't thinking about it either. I'll make her mine though, I'm not letting someone like her slip away."

I blushed at Tom's response. Once I saw them coming up the stairs, I quickly ran up acting like I heard nothing.

"Did you do anything?" Gustav asked.
"Specifically did you and Tom....," Georg added on smirking. I hit them both as they started laughing, they hit me back and we just kept hitting each other back and forth until we looked up to see the twins staring at us. We stopped what we were doing.
"Can we eat now?" Georg asked breaking the silence. I'm guessing the answer was yes, as all of them except for Georg and I went to go get their plates filled withs sandwiches and chips. We got ours and ate them pretty fast. Once we were all done, we cleaned up and went back downstairs for the band to practice.
"Have you heard our music before?" Bill asked. I shook my head no, remembering how I found out that they were a band just about an hour ago.
"Well you're gonna hear them so hope you like it!"
They started playing a song called "Durch Den Monsun." It was all in German so I didn't quite understand it, there were only a few parts I understood, like the chorus. Once they were done, I clapped as if I were a fan at one of their concerts. They all smiled, Tom especially, and played at least one or two more songs after. Once they were done, I was about to text Camila to take me home, until Tom asked, "Why don't you stay over?"
"You sure? I don't have any pjs and tomorrows also a school day...," I replied. I would stay over but you know, the reasons I just mentioned were why I couldn't. My mom wouldn't allow it anyway.
"You can just wear my clothes I have a lot in my closet," he replied.
"Thanks but my mom wouldn't say yes anyway."
"We can talk to her if you want." He really wanted me to stay over huh?
I shrugged and said fine. Since Gustav and Georg were staying over too, Gustav drove us back to my house. Once we got there, we went out and walked in the house.
—————————————————————————
Sorry it took a bit to do this part it was my last day of school and I'm so tired and I feel sick rn 😭😭
Since I'm now off I'll try my best to post 1-2 parts a day if I'm not busy