"What?" Arisu muttered, "what do you mean?"

"Come on, don't play dumb." He checked the bullets. "I know you've got a bone to pick with me and Y/N."

"Exactly." You paused to spit out blood. "So why not just deal with it right here, right now? We can settle things once and for all."

"What the hell are you two talking about?!" Arisu yelled with a shaky voice.

"Come on, where's your gun?" Niragi asked in an arrogant tone. "I know you've got one!"

"He's literally holding one, idiot." You deadpanned.

"There has to be some other way that we can settle things—" Arisu got cut off by the sound of Niragi's bullets that were aimed towards him, making him run away behind a car.

Immediately, Niragi shot you once again, taking you by surprise. Chishiya's eyes widened, seeing your blood trickle onto the dry floor.

"His aim is seriously not half-bad." You winced, stumbling slightly.

"It's fine." You lied. "Just watch out, Chishiya." You smiled at him, earning a hesitant nod in return. The two of you began shooting towards Niragi, but missing. Niragi shot back, missing you but managing to hit Chishiya.

"Chishiya!" You yelled, both of you shooting at Niragi's direction a few more times before you grabbed his arm and went behind a car.

He let out a grunt as his back collided against the car door.

"I told you to watch out," you huffed and lifted his shirt to reveal the wound.

You grabbed your jacket from his hand and wrapped it around his bullet wound to stop the bleeding.

You took a sharp breath in, and immediately felt pain in the area you were shot in. You grunted and sat next to him, brushing a hand against your wound and immediately coating it in blood. You spat out blood, clicking your tongue right after. The adrenaline in you completely ran out, causing you to finally feel the pain of the wound. You let out a sigh and rested the back of your head against the car, wincing at your wound.

You felt blood all over your stomach, making you sigh in discomfort.

"I might bleed out." You laughed at your own words. "From a goddamn bullet wound."

Chishiya cracked a half-smirk at you. "You better not."

"Niragi! Stop this!" Arisu yelled through the gunshots of Niragi's gun.

"I'm just acting like you guys!" Niragi yelled back, continuing to shoot at the car you were hiding behind.

"Doing whatever the fuck I want and not caring about anyone else! Every time you open your mouths, it's just to talk about yourselves. I've had to listen to your bullshit the whole entire time. Stop acting like you're better than everyone else because you've seen people die."

Niragi continued ranting as he shot at the car Arisu was hiding behind.

"And don't say you're trying to survive for someone else— because I know that deep down, you're just as selfish! The only thing that matters to you, is that you come out on top!"