Chapter:13

Jk: taehyung?? Are you fine now?
Tae: ye.. yeah Tae*in mind*: my koo care for me alot but me? Wt about me ? Did i do correct with him ? No he doesn't deserve my hate . But why he became mafia? It's not his fault but still i hated him to core . Will he forgive me when he came to know about my real identity? Will he love me the way he loves me now ? Why God why this is so complicated. It's only 1 week left for my husband birthday and i decided to say everything which is in my heart but wt will i say now ? We had "it" last night. Wt would be he thinking of me? Coz i was asking him for more god it's so embarrassing . He is Mafia right and he told i know something which i *tae* dont want him*jk* to know? If he knows the truth then why he is not reacting? Or he doesn't know that I'm an officer? Whatever it would be i will be honest with my koo and saying everything about me i don't want to feel guilty anymore and me and koo and our babies we will live happily*a small smile appears when tae was talking about there kiss YK 😉*
Jk: JEON TAEHYUNG... *Shout* are you even alive?
Tae: wt? Why are you shouting idiot*he closed his ears*
Note : they were dressed don't think they are still n@ked 😂 and it is morning*
Jk: first a fall you are idiot? You know whom you are talking with ha? Jeon jungkook...
Tae: yeah yeah Jeon jungkook who is mafia king everyone are scared by your presence and something me too but still your are weak for me am i right hubby*smirk+wink*
Jk: no, wifey i love you that doesn't mean i am wipped for you . I may be sometimes but YK I'm mafia King and sometimes i behave harsh too as i was with you last night you already know wt i mean don't you darling?*whisper in tae's ears and made him sit on his lap*Tae: wt?? Wt.. are you doing? Leave me . And if you are Harsh with me then i will be Harsh with you too *though to say it seriously but end up saying cutely*
Jk: like ? *Jk slide tae's shirt little down*
Tae: wt? Are you taking advantage ha ? You know I'm Jeon taehyung I'm very clever not going to come in your trap and wt happen last night was just help ok don't think much ...
Jk*in mind*: wt am i even expecting huh?
Jk: let's go mom will be worried for me *ignore tae *
Tae*in mind*: did i said something which hurts him? Oh god taehyung can't you have Control over your mouth aish now he is showing his tantrums
Tae: kookie are you mad? Hyung... *laugh*
Jk: Hyung? And me ? You fucking know Hyung Means brother I'm not your fucking brother I'm your husband*Angry*
Tae: opps sry 🤭 and listen na
Jk: now wt? I know you are freaking not interested in me wt u wanna say now ? *Rude*
Tae: why are you behaving rude with me *pout*
Jk: because you doesn't like when i love you right...
Tae: who said i don't like you ha?
Jk: wt does it mean mr trouble marker.
Tae: i mean koo listen i know i behave bad with you but i want to make it up and i had one reason for behaving like that and i will say you everything on sep 1 for now no questions hmm and your mom and your family members doesn't care even if you die they just want your property your money can't you see that?
Jk: so wt u expect me to do ? I know everyone and everything are fake and i guess u r doing for some reason is it for money?
Tae: so you think I'm with you for your money? Then listen i have enough money and I'm independent i don't need your money like your family.
Jk: then wt you need from me
Tae: love *whisper*
Jk: huh?
Tae: listen kookie i don't hate you nor want your money. I'm just with you coz i lo.. leave it i will say everything on your birthday hmm and i know wt i have to do with your family.*smirk the last sentence he whispered*
Jk: why aren't you fighting with me ? Something is fishy*raised his eyebrow*
Tae: nothing and dear husband do you remember that we have to go office?
Jk: are you still able to walk ? If it's yes then let's go and have another round
Tae: it's no now hurry up
On the other side
Jennie: mom why this idiot Kang not picking up my call did he kidnapp taehyung? Or not ?
Mom: wait Jennie may be he is with that taehyung i don't know ur all brothers are behind him like wtf they are obsessed with one guy i don't know wt happen with them.
Jennie: mom jungkook is not my brother i love him .
Mom: I'm your mother now don't lie to me i know you are obsessed with his body and don't say it's love .
Jennie: and mom you want your son's money you are saying like you don't need anything from him *roll her eyes*
Dad: now you both stop it and think where jk is ? Why he didn't come home? Was he with taehyung?
Jennie: wt would happen between them no*shout*
Jack: why no? They are married and want to spend some time with eachother and people like you all won't let them stay together.
Mom: son aren't you that taehyung puppet? You do as he say don't you?
Jack: oh mom please i do as he saw because he is much better than you guys .
Kang: no, it is because u also want him just like i and jk want him *said from back side all turned seeing Kang.
Jennie: hey?? Wt happen? Why are you in this state and wt about taehyung didn't you kidna...*cut of by mom*
Mom: keep you mouth shut Jennie don't you know his puppet jack and that tae's aunty is here?*whisper*
Mom: wt happen Kang? Who dare to do this to you ? *Actually Kang was injured badly he can't able to walk but manage somehow and came to home*
Kang: ntg I'll tell you later where is taehyung and my brother jungkook
Mom: my son's are shameless fall for one person? And who is that this taehyung?? Middle class boy is controlling our status shameless sons i got .Jack: mom better steal your mouth like my sister Jennie did *Jennie glance at him*
Mom: jack don't you dare to talk like this again*angry*
Tae: miss me *shout*From behind jk and tae entered. And jk was ignoring tae in the whole car journey. Tae try to make it up but not possible.
Jk was ignoring everyone and made his way towards taekook bedroom.
Tae: hey? You are jk's brother right? Who made your state like this ?
Jk who was going upstairs was smirking & thinking wt he done to Kang last night. Jk: you don't have to worry about anyone or anything come upstairs*shout from upstairs*
Tae: omg my hubby is calling me *smirk while seeing Jennie who is burning in jealousy* Aunty: tae where were you ? Did anything happen...
Jennie: you bitch wt you have done last night with my jungkook huh? Did you show your real side ?
Tae: sister in law first a fall he is not your and wt we have done last night is personal you no need to know everything. I know you are worried for your brother it's ok i understand sister's love towards her brother. Should I say you one secret? Wt you are scared for we have done that i guess you understand sister in law ...
*That's it Jennie is shattered she fell on ground*
Mom: you taehyung.. Tae: oh please mother in law don't shout like dog my yeontan is far better than you .
Dad: you are crossing your limits.
Tae: i alredy did but you guys were dumb didn't know the real me .
Aunty: son go and fresh up i will make food for you and jk .
Tae: ok aunty *Tae came to up and saw his husband was wearing clothes when tae hug jk from backside*
Tae: jungkook you still mad ?
Jk: why would I ? Are you coming office or want me to keep another secretary?. Tae: don't you dare wait for me i will come. Jk:i won't, come by yourself.*went to dressing table*
Tae: you have to wait for me...
Jk: you can't control me princess
Tae: i can control you my prince
Jk: my Prince? When you accepted me mr Jeon taehyung? You know wt i don't know when you will behave sweet and then posion I'm done with your behaviour.*going out but stoped when tae kiss him on his cheeks*
Tae: sorry booboo. Jk: booboo? You are wierd and don't give me those Nick names Tae: can I ask something bobo*jk lost in tae's eyes*
Jk: hmm say ? Tae: you have to sign in some papers it's realeted to our i mean your company new project
Jk: show let me read and sign wt if i sign and it would be divorce papers I don't trust you *try to tease*
Tae: if i want divorce then i would have ask you now shut up and sign
Jk sign without reading and tae smirk
Ta*in mind*: now i will teach a good lesson to your so called family one is obessed with my husband body and his own mother obessed with money*
Jk:come fast or you want me to help you in bath? Tae: no thanks god gave me hands and legs i can manage
Jk: whatever today we have important deal don't make any mistakes mr trouble Tae: I'm perfect you know mr crazy lover. *If you want next part soon then 450+ likes 40 comments*