Chapter:8

To impress jk, Jennie prepared dinner for everyone and was now setting everything on dinning table when Jack, tae, aunty came.
Jack: Hyung do something she will impress your husband*talking with tae*
Aunty: yes tae Hee is your man of course you should do something.
Tae*in mind*: of course i will do but not because I'm jealous of Jennie and jk ,i will do because i want to make mafia King angry if i torture his family and him then he may get angry and say something which is useful for me .
Tae: jack why you want to help us? I mean you are her brother and taking my side?
Jack: because i don't like my sister she is a bitch keep on falling for jk and i will always support who is right now leave it and i have a super plan
Jack told the plan then tae smirk 😏
When Jennie went to bring something from kitchen jack added Little more chilly in food but tae took the chilly powder and put all chilly in food
Jack: Hyung it will be very spicy u added this much 😱
Jk*from behind* wt he added and why are you sticking to my husband?
Tae: i added poision wanna eat?
Jk: anything from you is accepted *hold tae's waist infront of everyone*
Tae: leave m...me wt are y..you doing *shuttering*
Jk: don't worry princess i will not do anything infront of everyone*whisper and sat on the chair*
Jack*hit his shoulder with tae*: Hyung being romantic with u ha?*teasing* unknowingly tae blush a little.
Everyone settled in their places for eating dinner made by Jennie.
Jennie: you trash i mean tae eat well because i prepare so good *smirk*
Tae: let's see bitch i mean jk's sister
Jk slightly chuckled when he saw his husband being sassy.
Mom: taehyung you don't have any right to sit with us and eat
Tae: why is there anything less in you all? *Jack laughed*
Mom: no but you middle class boy eat wt is left over and you don't deserve place beside my son... *said without thinking twice*
Jk's eyes became dark then he bang the dinning table making everyone flinch
Jk: of course he don't have any right to sit with us as his stand is High then ours and he doesn't deserve the place beside me*pull tae on his lap* he deserves to be sit on my lap
Everyone are shock jk gave back answers to his mom and even tae was shock as jk suddenly pull him on his lap .
All were silent and started eating food and jk also eat one bite his reaction was nothing he was expression less.
All were screaming when they ate spicy food but tae was confused why jk didn't got angry he pouted and took one spoon of food and ate then earthquake
Tae: ahhhhhh....wtf this much spicy my.. my tongue is burning*hold jk's shirt tightly* (jack run to refrigerator to get 🍨)
Jk didn't give chance to speak and started kissing tae and sucking out all the spices tae wasn't responding he was shock but he calm down when all spiciness was take out. But hardly push jk when he realise jk kissed him
Tae: how dare you *shout* how dare you to take advantage of my situation and pervert you are *in angry burst out without thinking twice*
Jk: listen Jeon taehyung you aren't single now and you are married to me so as a husband i have every right to do anything with you but i didn't did yet and taking of advantage when did i took ? Anyways leave it *left without eating anything*
Mom: when you enter in this house my son is not eating nor being peaceful in his own house*shout*
Jennie : wt you don't even give respect to him bloody gold digger
Tae*angry*: mrs Jeon and you bitch I'm being patient and talking and you both are crossing limits and he is my husband its matter between us better don't interfere and about he being peace in this house i guess he was never being peace in this house and Jennie you are the one who is gold digger and you all think I don't know Why you all are trying to make jk and Jennie together i know it is because you cheap characters wants MY HUSBANDS property and till i am there you can't get a single piece of his property understand don't annoy me .
Tae was going to upstairs when his aunty called him
Aunty: bear ... Will you listen to me ?
Tae*calm down*: yes anuty ?
Aunty: take food for yourself and jungkook i already prepared it and make him eat at any cost or else i will think you don't love me anymore
Tae: it's emotional blackmail aunty *pout* and i don't care if he eat or not
Aunty : then why you took his side infront of his family tell me give me the answer
Tae: idk i just felt he wasn't that bad
Aunty: then go fast make him eat as well as you eat and i ate already.
Tae took 2 plate food and left to there room when he entered he saw jk was working on laptop *Tae knock knock*
Jk: you don't have to knock the door
Tae*in mind*: now wt happen to this idiot why he is behaving cold oh god now how will I make him eat this *
Tae: listen hubby *sweetly*
Jk🤨: wt ? Why are you being sweet suddenly?*jk was on couch*
Tae*tae kept food on table and sat beside jk erasing the distance between them * : kookie eat na please*puppy eyes+ kept laptop aside and made jk look at tae *
Jk: kookie?? And why are you showing me puppy eyes did you mix something to kill me ?
Tae : no no I'm sry na now eat it i bought it for you only you *cutely*
*Tae was doing as his aunty told him to do but somewhere in tae's heart he felt bad when he suddenly shout at jk as it's not his fault*
Jk: did you eat anything? And how are you?
Tae*in mind*: he really care for me or just acting? And why will he act wt he will get if he show me fake care ? And why am I even thinking about it leave it. I should make him eat now *
Tae: I'm fine and you eat i will eat late *fake smile*
Jk: you don't have to show your fake concern and fake smile and I'm not going to eat...*cut of by tae *
Tae was Annoyed by jk's tantrums and took full spoon of food and kept in jk's mouth
Jk: you don't remember me ? That night? Your dad...*cut of by tae getting call*
Tae: wt are you talking about? Wait a minute i should answer the call
Tae went out
????: Taehyung i came to know that jk knows about you i mean that he knows that you and the boy in past were same he knew it so pretend that you don't know him or you will be in danger if he knows you are an officer
Tae: thank you noona i will be careful
*Cut the call* tae again came to room and saw his plate and jk's plate is empty
Tae: hey you idiot why you ate my food now I'm hungry mumma *fake cry *
Jk: i was hungry i didn't eat anything from morning so i ate sry *innocent look*
Tae*in mind*: this innocent face will always make me forget that he killed my dad and i never gonna fall for his innocence but he is so cute no no he isn't any cute stupid ate my dinner idiot bunny.
Tae: now wt will i eat I'm hungry *pout*
Jk came near tae and wrapped his hands around tae's waist and whisper
Jk: if you are that hungry you can eat me *smirk 😏*
Tae: i won't eat alive human bunny i want food now *trying to push jk but not possible*
Jk: if you are hungry you shouldn't have add chilly powder in food which was prepared by Jennie *whisper in tae's ears making tae shock*
Tae: i...I... didn't...did
Jk: it's ok darling they deserves it i don't mind . But don't hurt yourself hmm*kiss tae's cheeks*
Tae: wt are you doing? You are a billionaire and your husband is hungry and you don't have this much sence that you should get something to eat.
Jk: come with me
Tae: no i don't trust...*cut of by jk taking tae in bridal style to kitchen*
Jk and tae came to kitchen and jk made tae sit on kitchen counter and placed his hands on tae's waist
Jk: wt you want to eat my highness
Tae: you know how to cook? 😲
Jk: hmm i know i cook well.
Tae: for how many girls you make food*jealousy tae*
Jk: only for myself i prepared and now for you ok no need to doubt on me*slightly laugh*
Tae: who knows you hade ex or Rome around grils or girls Rome around you as u r handsome, cute and have money*didn't realise wt he told*
Jk: no princess I was single but i have you and after i saw u that night i never look at anyone and are you indirectly saying I'm handsome and cute?
Tae: no.. i *jk came closer to tae inche apart to kiss. Tae can feel jk's hot breath on his lips it was above to touch when tae got a call from unknown number*
Jk: who the hell is calling*frustrated*
Tae: unknown number
Next part : tae's dad: why tae baby not lifting my call?*i expect 400 likes 35 comments *