Chapter:1

In car midnight
????: Son we will get salary and many members will get justice if we submit this file to the government hmm.
????: Dada wt is there in this file *cute*
Mr Kim: it's important evidence against mafia gang and as we are middle class family i didn't fulfil your needs forgive me son but don't worry after we submit this file we will get more salary i will buy you whatever you need ok bear 🐻 *sad smile*
Tae 15 years old boy who was with his dad mind night going to there Home collecting all evidence against mafia group. His father is officer and taehyung is cute , smart, brave
Tae: dada don't say like that you are my everything i don't need anything just be with be i will grow up fast and bring so much of money to you.
Mr Kim*chuckled*: oh really my bear wants to give me so much of money?
Before the further conversation someone hit the car in which tae and his dad was there. Tae didn't get much hurt but mr Kim head was bleeding.
Tae: dada...wake up ...dad..
Man: hey mr Kim give me the file or else*he saw tae* ow wt a beautiful i think we got whole meal to night.*touch tae's waist*
Tae: leave me you blady idiot. Who are you all and wt you all want.*want to cry but he is strong enough*
Man: we want that file baby boy and you for one night stand come to daddy.
Mr Kim: tae take the file and run don't think about me ...
Tae: dada....
Mr Kim: tae i said run don't u respect ur dada? Please baby do many will get justice if we submit this file don't worry about me you make sure you become CBI officer and protect our country*said with tears*
Tae: dada*with heavy heart tae took the file and ran away leaving mr Kim the man's were chasing tae not until jjk mans came . Jjk the Mafia King he gave many rivals jjk mans came and fighting with the man's who were there .
From the luxurious car one boy came outside all looked at him and became silent. As he is mafia king jk his age is 20 year's he became mafia at very young age. Tae saw him and ran
Jk: why were you all chasing a boy?*jk saw one chain on raod a beautiful chain which was taehyung's*
Man*scared*: w...we... weren't chasing King.
Jk: whom you killed? Hobi*shout* check that person who is laying on road
Hobi: sir he is alive and he is an officer we can save him sir if you agree.
Jk: treat him and make sure he will be fine take him to our mantion
Jk: your group name?*look at those man*
Man : k..king w..we a..are s..send he...here to kill that person and ..we are...from dragon mafia group...
Jk: mr Kang is your boss ?
Man: ..y..ye..yes k..king..
Jk: Suga , lisa, Jimin finish them.
With that he left thinking about the boy (tae)
After few year's tae became a CBI officer by so many struggle and about jk he was searching for that boy who is tae. And mr Kim was alive and now he is working under jk even after being a officer. Mr Kim came to know jk doesn't do illegal things he just give justice to innocent people and mr Kim support him and he try to contact tae but not possible. Tae was thinking his dad was dead .
**********Present time.*************
Officer 1: sir we got the information that jk is soon planning a big thing against mr Choi ( another CEO) and jjk mafia King he is number one criminal we have to work on this case and send him to jail.
Tae: hmm i see .*fire eyes*
Officer 2: why are you telling wrong information? He isn't criminal he help innocent people *Whisper*
Officer 1: because i was send here to destroy jjk mafia King so I'm making CBI officer against him.*whisper back*
Tae: only i will work on this case and you all officers when i need help i will contact you be alert i don't need any mistake. And i will distroy you jjk for killing my father*scary*
A small information tae saw jk on the same road when he was 15 so tae was thinking jk mans killed his father
Tae had a big plan to distroy jk and he dressed himself like a normal boy does and came to jeon's company for an interview
Tae entered in lift and saw a handsome man also entered in that lift he recognised it was non other than his enemy jk .
Tae*in mind*: here we go my enemy
I will make your life hell
Tae*cutely*: hello *jk didn't reply.*
Tae: hello mister from when you are working here*cutely*
Jk glance at tae and kept quiet*suddenly the lift stop making tae sacred actually he was acting*
Tae: omo why it stopped? Aren't you sacred mister?
Jk: no*cold*
Tae: i heard here your boss is cold man how can he be so cold right? I don't think he is human he is ice bag say something bunny sir *laugh*(Jk expression was like 😑)
Tae: chill mister I'm not scolding you you are giving this expression and wt is your name? I'm here for interview and you?*no response*
The lift suddenly started shaking Making jk fall on tae .
Tae: you pervert man stay away from me*push coz jk thing's were touching tae's things and jk's hands was on tae's upper body due to sudden action*
Jk: I'm not pervert*cold*
Tae: you are pervert idiot how dare you touch me like that...*cut off by jk pin tae *
Jk: listen beauty first a fall I'm not pervert and i didn't did intentionally and *jk peck tae's lips * this is called pervert behaviour by the way your lips are soft stop annoying me . Or else i lose my control.
The lift got open and jk left tae was Hella shock he didn't expect that peck from jk . All employees were shock as jk always come with hobi in lift other than hobi he won't allow anyone but they all saw tae and jk in same lift .
Tae: blady idiot how could he peck me ? Fuck you Jeon jungkook i will not forgive you. Why the hell i didn't push him ahh*shout* how dare he touch me *angry*
With that tae came out and set his clothes as he have to give interview for the f*cking job
Tae*in mind*: I'm here for secretary job as i want to know his each and every information so that I can find evidence against him .
Tae knock the door (jk: come in )
Tae entered and saw jk and he started his acting skills.
Tae: omg bunny sir ? Here *shout*
Jk: shut up it's not your home you can scream
Tae*in mind*: calm down tae after finding evidence i will see him till then be cool.
Tae: bunny sir why are you here ?
Jk: I'm Jeon jungkook not bunny sir and I'm CEO of this company*cold*
Tae*shocked*: really? Sir then why you kiss me ?
Jk: first a fall don't annoy me or i will do more than that beauty and second thing you are here for job .
Tae*in mind*: i want to hit you with pink pan but fine i have to follow this blady f*ck orders
Tae: sir here is my file.*the file was fake i mean the certificate etc*
Jk: so why you want me to give this job to you?
Tae: because I'm very talented so i deserve this job*sassy*
Jk: impressive you can join job from tomorrow you may leave.
Tae: sir i have one contract you have to accept it in this it is written you can't remove me from this job till 2 years once you give me job and if you did then i can file a case on you resulting you will be in jail. Read this contract sir
Jk: and why you want me to sign? If you do ur work i won't remove
Tae: sir take this fiel if you feel like to give me this job then you have to sign i will come tomorrow .
Jk: you have so much of attitude don't you?
Tae: of course beautiful people have so much of attitude*sassy*
Jk: you may leave i have no time to waste baby boy.*smirk*
Tae *fake smile*
Tae*in mind*: you are my Target Jeon fucking jungkook and i will collect every evidence*smirk* you made mistake by giving me job now i will make your life hell. You are a pervert person i ever saw. How could he kiss me just like that blady idiot.
💜TO BE CONTINUED 💜