Chapter:10

Jk: tae are you sleeping? It's almost dinner time let's go and eat*caressing tae's hair who was resting on jk's chest*
Tae: no I'm not feeling hungry.
Jk: taehyung i don't like when you be so dull wt happen don't wanna fight with you hubby?
Tae: I'm sry i won't do it . Jk: yesterday you didn't give any chance me to speak i was about to say about my father in law .
Tae: i met my dad today and thank you for saving him. Jk: i understood now are you being sweet because i saved your father? Go I'm not going to speak to you.*cutely said and left*
*Note mafia can also change for there loved once so jk can also be cute and scary too* Tae: he is so cute why didn't i see his cuteness before, aish who will believe he is mafia King and he wasn't Wrong I'm being soft after knowing truth. i should make it up with him .*Tae followed jungkook and saw Jennie was sitting beside jk and serving him food then tae directly went and sat on jk's lap making everyone go crazy 🤣*Tae: hubby I'm sry feed me too *cute *
Jack chocked his food seeing taes behaviour .
Jk: wt are y.you doing?*didn't expect tae to sit on his lap*
Tae: you are the one who told my place is on your lap didn't you? So I'm taking my place before any b*tch eye on you *said while looking at Jennie*
Jennie: there is enough place on floor you can sit there and eat i will give some food .
Tae: i thought that place belongs to you so kindly take your seat on the floor or want me to serve you on the floor?*glance at her*
Jennie: you ..
Jk: enough of talking, tae sit beside me hmm
Tae: why are you feeling weight? I'm not even fat wt husband you are can't handle me *angry pout and sat beside jk*Jk was happy as well as shock and confused too by tae's behaviour not only jk everyone are shock
The food was served and everyone are eating but not taehyung
Aunty: tae dear didn't you like food want me to make something else?
Tae: no aunty here I'm asking my hubby to feed me and he is eating like pig sitting beside me *jk chocked the food. Tae gave some glass of water*
Jk: why are you behaving odd? Are you perhaps pregnant? *Whisper*
Tae: did you made that with me ?
Jk: no *whisper*
Tae: then how the hell i will be pregnant dumbo *whisper*
Mom: son are you going to jimin's birthday party tomorrow*calm tone*
Jk: I'm thinking to go with my husband, mom.*said while eating*
Dad: you can also take Jennie she is free right Jennie??
Jennie: of course dad and ready to go anywhere with jungkook.
Tae: but my husband didn't said he will take you and you are already ready to go tsk tsk shameless
Jack : true 💯 . Hyung (tae) is always right*showed thumb 👍*
Mom: jack eat without talking and jungkook take Jennie and Jack too
Tae: it's party not family trip to take anyone
Jack: Hyung.. Tae: jack can come but not Jennie.
Jennie: and no one follows your order better shut your mouth
Jk: enough is enough can't you guys eat without talking? And Jack and Jennie can come *tae glance at jk * but in another car, me and my husband will go in another car seperately.
Tae: that's my husband*suddenly in excitement tae kiss jk's cheeks*
Jk's soul Left his body as he just now felt soft lips on his cheeks.
Jack: aish Hyung it's not your bedroom go to your bedroom *teasing*
Jk didn't said anything and touch his cheeks & tae made innocent face
Like that after completing dinner jk and tae left towards bedroom.On the other side.
Jennie: where the hell you have been ha?*speaking in call*
Kang: chill step sister I'm enjoying with beautiful girls they are so good
Jennie: chi wt type of human you are
Kang: you don't speak about it , say wts the matter.
Jennie: tomorrow we are going to jimin's birthday party so you can kidnapp your so called taehyung as you are so much interested in him . I don't know why you, jk run behind him wt is there in him.
Kang: beauty, he is so much good perfect body shape. And thank you for the information step sister see you tomorrow.
On the other side jk smirk listening to the whole conversation between Kang and Jennie . Of course jk is mafia King he isn't any fool, jk already got doubt on Kang so told his gang to hack there Mobile & he was listening there words secretly.*Taekook bedroom*
Tae: why you said Jennie can also come*throw flower vase*
Jk: wt? i also told Jack to come
Tae: don't change the topic, come on main topic.
Jk: did you came from graveyard? Any ghost enter in you?
Tae: so now I'm mental patient to you ?*throw another object towards jk who saved his life*
Jk: i didn't said you are mental patient but now i think you are .*gupled*
Tae was above to break something before that jk back hug him and hold his hands .
Jk: why ?are you getting jealous of Jennie?
Tae: no, I'm angry on you let me deal with you then i will see others .*trying to free himself from jk's grip*
Jk: baby *whisper in tae's ears making tae stay still*  Tae : hmm ??
Jk: no need to feel jealous and idk whether you are jealous or not but remember I'm loyal to my husband and i will be .  *Tae: i..i*
Jk: let's sleep and we are going to shopping mall tomorrow buys wt ever you like or else want me to bring everything here?
Tae: why ? And how can you bring?
Jk: as it's our shopping mall . And don't think of money like you did to choose our weeding outfit
Tae: if i do shopping then your bank balance with be 0(zero)
Jk went towards his cupboard and took out black card and gave it to tae .
Tae: wt it is? Omg 😳 black card?
Jk: let's see how much you can spend Money.
Tae: wt if i finish everything??
Jk: it's Black card princess it contains plenty of money i bet you can't spend that much
Jk: by the way baby did you forget our bet?
Tae: wt? I don't remember*turned another side*
Jk: i told you yourself kiss me today and you did *smirk*
Tae: when i don't remember 😅 let's sleep we have so much work *try to go near bed but double bunny caged tae in his arms*
Jk: just now few mins ago you kiss my cheeks don't remember?
Tae: a..ab that was by mistake hehe 😅
Jk: i don't care, you lost the bet .
Tae: ok fine, are you happy?
Jk: so much, i can die on happiness.
Tae: ok carry on I'm sleeping.
Jk: good night. Tae: same same *jk chuckled*Next morning tae woke up and saw there position then became a bit shy. Tae*in mind*: he is so cute while sleeping. Tae saw mole under jk's lips then touch it but shock when jk suddenly open his eyes.
Tae: i..i should go I guess 😅
Jk: where? And it's bad manners to stare at a man while he is sleeping*hands on tae's waist*
Tae: is that so? I didn't start at any other man so it's not a bad manners,to see wt is mine *rub his nose with jk and left towards bathroom*
Jk: wt it is ? I didn't understand.  OMG 😱 did he just say wt is his which means me ?? From when he met his dad he is being soft and wife type wts the matter Jeon taehyung May be I'm thinking much let's get ready.
Jk: baby do you need any help while bathing?? Want me to come??*shout from outside*
Tae: no need, go to guest room and fresh up.*shout *
Jk: wt happen now ? Is he angry? Oh god he is dramatic wife . *After sometime.*
Tae: who the hell come to shopping at early morning 😑
Jk: you and me 😄 and by the way time is 10 am not early morning 😑
Tae: don't show me your attitude mr Jeon come follow me *said while going towards his fav Gucci store*
But jk was still standing back
Tae: didn't you heard me mr husband? Follow me. Jk: don't you think you are behaving odd and Jeon jungkook never follow anyone go and get wt u want i will sit near that cafe
Tae: ok your wish i will contact my friend and enjoy my shopping with him tata bye bye get out *turn+ teasing * Jk: Jeon taehyung don't you dare or else he will be dead in Seconds. Tae: I'm not afraid of you being Mafia King. Jk: that's wt i like in you babe * came closer* Tae: i like it too Jk: you like me??*excited*
Tae: no i like myself too and stop talking help me to take gift for your so called friend. Jk: why don't u like him? I mean he is sweet to everyone
Tae: you know much about him ? Is he your boyfriend or wt?*grip on jk's collar* Jk: wt the hell. I told i never been in any kind of relationship and don't worry he is my brother ok
Tae: whatever but don't know much about others when you have your own one *said and left* Jk: own one? Wt does he mean by own one? Who is my own one?
*I will only upload next part when i get good respond (400+ likes & 40 comments) and comment your favourite part 💜