twenty

july 7th
Harlem, New york
5:52pm
-friday-

               Aries Nicole Bradley

"hello" aries opened her eyes, and notti popped up in the camera going into light

"you sleep?" he noticed seeing her low and puffy eyes.

"naw i'm sleep" she gave him a bored look and he smack his lips.
"not to much i was just askin." he rolled his eyes.

she laughed pointing at the camera. "fruity." she sat up in letting out a groan.
"that's you, got me saying that shit."

"where you at" she looked at his location, seeing him somewhere she never seen him before.

"you checking my location assum- yea where the hell you at?" aries cut him off and he snickered in the camera.
"i'm at the studio." he muttered.

"mm, i forgot you a artist" she side eyed the camera before they both started laughing.
"ya ass play too much, slide on me though"

aries thought about it. "okay, let me get dressed real quick." she rushingly jumped out of bed turning her light on.

notti looked at her through the camera, aries flinging clothes around in the background.
"take ya time" notti laughed at her.

she looked at the camera and her eyebrows knitted together. "ew when did you get on the pho- she was cut off, hanging the phone up.

"okay nani, i'll see you later." aries hopped out of amelia's car, yes amelia's.
"okay be safe." amelia waved and aries shut the door.

"notti answer the fuckin- here i come aries, here i come." he answered the phone then hung up.

she looked at the phone, then both ways, "i know he didn't- the door flung open and aries eyes squinted.

"don't come in here on bullshit" he pulled her in by her sweater, she caught herself playfully pushing him back.

"you play to much back up!" she lowly yelled running up the stairs of the studio.

"you not gone give me a hug mama?" he held his hands out following her up the stairs.
they both came into the lobby of the studio.

"she's with you?" they lady in the lobby asked but he ignored her frowning at aries.
"yes i'm with him" aries informed and the lady nodded.

"aries why you ignoring me" he grew mad.
"okay can you sign ya name by his?" she asked aries nodded grabbing the pin and signing her name.

"thank you- room three of five" they lady pointed. "thank you" aries nodded walking down the hall of the studio.

"aries" notti pushed her softly. "yes" aries looked back at notti who frowned madly.