thirteen

may 12th
harlem, new york
7:00pm
FRIDAY—

"nah it's mad hot out here, we been walking for a hour now, we most definitely getting her a uber to the house next time." dd wiped sweat off his forehead, him and ddot were walking to misty's house since ddot plead dd to go get the girl.

not to mention, aries has been over the reyes home since the start of may, it was like she particularly lived there now.

"this girl live fifteen blocks away this shit is crazy." ddot joked, but he was serious.

"gangsta." dd scuffed. "hotter than a dragon pussy ain't it?" dd looked at ddot, ddot jerked his neck back shaking his head.

this nigga so fuckin' stupid Jesus. ddot thought to himself rolling his eyes and sighing.

walking down a hill, they spotted a familiar car on the side of the street, dd noticed it first.

he squinted his eyes and looked at ddot who was already looking at the car. "that car look mad familiar.." ddot pointed at it looking at dd.

"ain't that's mama simone car?" dd connected the dots nodding, ddot nodded as well.

"it look mad smoky innat' car, youn think we should check it out or somethin, it's hella smoke flowing out the window.." ddot looked at the cracked window with flowing smoke coming from the top.

dd of course accept the request.

notti wouldn't even think about doing some white peoples in the movies shit like this.. dd thought to himself as they slowly walked up to the car.

walking up to the car, they heard future inside of the car before looking in.

"yooo" ddot yelled and dd laughed before banging on the window, startling justin and amelia.

amelia jumped off of the boy in the passenger seat, throwing her shirt on and justin did the same.

"i knew it bro!" ddot yelled opening the car door and amelia shut it back. "what do y'all want." she rolled the window down instead.

"what ya freaky neaky asses doin' bro, tryna have car sex and other shit."ddot bucked at the two, as they dropped guilty.

"stay in a child's play please." amelia mugged the boys watching dd laugh loudly.

"where ya going?" justin sat up in the passenger seat, showing every single hickey on his neck.

ddot counted them with his eyes, and they widened at how many there was.

"jay bro ya gotta chill." dd shook his head feeling his laughter die out. ddot was just disgusted, only because he caught jay.

"i taught you better than this son, gangsta." ddot tapped the window before stepping back to let dd talk to his brother.

"shut ya ass up ddot, ya ass gave misty hella hickeys." jay calmly spoke deadpanning the boy.

"me!? nigga i only gave her three hickeys, ya ass got eight." ddot argued waving him off.
"at least he admitted it now." dd
scratched his eyebrow.

"bitch ass" jay rolled his eyes mumbling his words. "where ya dirty niggas finna go anyways." justin looked at the boys again, but mainly looking at amelia who looked nervous.

"well we was finna go get my- matter of a fact, ion care, i gotta talk to her real quick bye." jay cut ddot off then shooed the two off.

"safety lil bitch." ddot bucked at the boy walking away, dd did the same flicking him off.

"i can't wait to tell notti and aries about this, they might as well go on a two man." ddot shook his head walking back down the hill.

the boys soon on later picked misty up, and they walked back, going to the deli before they went home.