two

Harlem, New York.
April 6 1:29pm

"run in, and run out, we ain't got all day nana" Amelia sat back in her seat.

"aight ima be quick" she informed her sister getting out of the car.

She looked around seeing she was on sugarhill, making her scuff she shut the car door walking inside of the store.

Looking around she noticed how everything looked the same from the last time she had came into the store.

she spotted the candy aisle walking towards it grabbing some starburst and sour patch kids, she liked starburst the most.

walking up towards the counter she ordered a chopped cheese. "yea lemme get some backwoods too, honey berry" she pointed out.

she walked away going into the drinking aisle grabbing a sprite for her mom and core water for herself.

"I don't even have enough money for th- I'm lying I do." She put the drinks on the counter.

She pulled twenty out of her pocket. And he gave her a black bag.

"thanks" she smiled before walking away, she was always respectful towards people, and manners.

she walked towards the door opening it rushingly bumping into a hard chest making her drop her bag.

"oh sh- I'm sorry I wasn't even looking" she grabbed her bag off of the floor.

"Aries?" she heard an familiar voice making her look up.

Shit.

her heart dropped as she looked up at a tall figure towering over her, she blinked again making sure she wasn't dreaming.

"it's me, notti." He smiled and she let out a tight lipped smile while her heart raced back and forth.

"I know who you are, nice meetin you, again" she smiled looking at the other boys on the side of him.

"I thought you moved?" he asked the girl and she looked up towards him again blocking the sun from her face.

"yea, I moved back out here though, my moms, jus doin shit" she shrugged looking around the block.

"you look- differen- not in a bad way though" he exclaimed and she laughed.

"thank you, so do you" she smiled looking up at the boy, she couldn't lie and say he wasn't handsome. because his glow up grew big time.

"excuse me bro, I'm fuckin hungry" ddot passed the two boys while dd stood on the side of notti in shocked expression seeing the girl back in the neighborhood.

"hi dd" she chuckled looking at the boy's expression. "W- wassup Aries" he nervously smiled.

"aye ya I gotta hit the door so- I'll see ya later" Aries smiled walking pass the two boys who stared at her leaving them.

she hopped inside of her moms car letting out a sigh of relief feeling her heart pump out of her chest.

"what took you so long? I was finna make yo ass walk" Amelia drove off.

"I seen Ethan.." she mumbled staring into space.

"whattt" Amelia dramatically asked jaw dropped, Aries couldn't even answer her question, she was confused on how they still lived in the same place.

"bitch you ghosted himmm, I wonder how he feels" Amelia shook her head feeling bad for the boy.

"because I didn't know how to fucking tell him I was movin' bro, shit mad weird" Aries shook her head.

"it be like that tho" Amelia nodded.

short chapter loll, anyways, next chapter on notti—

—thoughts —predictions?
-comment.

Byee.