⁴³ - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 

Start from the beginning

"Vecna" Max says looking through that gate at the couple

"Do you remember what you did, (y/n)?" Vecna's voice fills the air "Or have you already forgotten?"

You look around to see you are in the shed with Will, he's struggling to load the shot gun.

"When I kill someone... I never forget" Venca says making you turn around "And you have killed lots and lots of people"

"I killed the people who deserve it" you hiss back not seeing him anywhere

Blood starts seeping through the cracks of the wood and starts to fall down onto the floor where you step back only for the blood to cover your shoes.

You turn back around to be met with the world that is red and you are surrounded by red rubble, exactly like when you helpd Max escape from Vecna the first time.

"I see you're friends have been looking for me, (y/n). They were so close. So close to the truth. Did your friends tell you how old, blind, dumb Victor was? Did he miss me? I've been meaning to check back in, but I've been busy" Vecna's voice again is heard "So very busy"

The world changes again and you are now looking straight at a wooden door that has coloured glass at the top.

A man opens to door smiling as he walks inside with his wife and two kids behind him.

"What'd I tell ya?" Victor asks his wife

"Wow"

"This is amazing. It looks like a fairy tale. A dream" the little girl Alice says smiling as she runs up the stairs

"Alice, no running"

"It's so big!"

You look back at the husband and wife to see the son, Henry standing behind looking upset.

You follow Henry through the house to see he walks past a light and it starts to flicker. You walk into the bathroom where he is kneeling down to the vent on the floor.

He pulled open the vent sticking his hand inside and pulls it out with a spider on it.

A Black Widow.

He didn't look scared at all.

A movement is made behind you. You turn to see Henry running up into the attic. You follow him up to see he is sitting on the floor surrounded by candles and jars as he is drawing a spider.

Back downstairs Henry is looking at the grandfather clock that is ticking. He starts at the clock before closing his eyes using his mind to turn back the time.

Now you are outside looking at a rabbit who is caught in a trap, Henry walks up to it using what looks like to be powers like Elevens to kill the rabbit.

You run back into the house shutting the door but you start to hear a baby wailing, you walk closer to the sound to see Victor sitting in the living room watching as a baby is in it's cot burning in the fire.

You turn and walk into the dining room where the family is having dinner. Victor is walking towards the radio that is playing music trying to turn it off but it doesn't work.