⁰² - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐰𝐨

〰 🜸 ˗ˏˋ🪻 ˎˊ˗ ༉‧₊˚✧
"ⵊ,ᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ"

╭┈ .· * • ˚
│ ✶ : · •.             𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓽 𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓜𝓮
│ .· *.               𝚂𝚃𝙴𝚅𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙶𝚃𝙾𝙽
│ ✵ ˚ : ·. 𝗌𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝟣, 𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗌𝗈𝖽𝖾 𝟪
╰────────✬ * ˚ ✶

━━━━━━━━━━━━ It's been a week since you helped Eleven escape. You've been stuck in your room since then with the collar still around your neck.

Your tutor has been coming every but only once a day with a meal and school work for you to do.

During the little time you have with her you have been trying to convince her to get the collar off of your neck but she has been hesitant.

You promised her that you wouldn't do anything, you wouldn't try to escape only that the collar hurt your neck.

It's hard to keep track of the time as there are no windows in your room. From the time they turn on the lights it's morning then a couple of hours later the tutor comes with a meal then it's most likely lunch time and when they turn the lights off it's nighttime.

Now it's been a couple of hours since the lights have been turned on so your tutor should be coming any minute to bring you a meal and hopefully the key that gets the collar off.

While you have been spending a week alone in this very small room you have been reading over your file.

You have studied everything about you and your family, even where live. You know you have no idea where to go when you get out but you know you will find it.

You wanted to ask your tutor to bring you a map or something to help you, but you couldn't trust her, you can't trust anyone.

In your head you came up with a plan. You know there are woods all around the lab, so you said to yourself follow the road into the town but walk in the woods next to it so know one can see you.

You then find the closest shop the sells maps and you take one to see where exactly you are. You had so much faith in yourself and in the world that you are still in the same town as your family.

You hear the door click open making you shove the file under your pillow as you watch your tutor walk in with a tray of food.

"Good morning" she says placing the tray in front of you

It's not much, it never is a full course meal but it always made do. It's just a sandwich with a small packet of chips and a orange juice.

"How did you sleep?" the tutor asks pulling up the chair next to you

"Better if this was gone" you say pointing to the collar

"Well let's get rid of it then"

She the places her papers down on your bed before pulling out a small key. She then unlocks the collar and you feel the weight being lifted off of your neck as she takes it off.

"Thank you" you say rubbing your neck

You can feel the power coming back into your body, you feel normal, you feel like you can do anything.

You know this is your only chance and if you don't take it you don't know when you will ever get out.

You turn to the tutor to see she is grabbing her papers again and she starts going through them to pull out some test papers.

"I'm sorry" you whisper making her look up at you

Before she can say anything you use your powers to make her fall unconscious in the chair.

You grab your files from under your pillow before rushing off the bed and move to the unlocked door. You stick your head out a little to see a two guards down the hallway.

You know there are cameras so you have to be quick. You walk down the hallway quickly but quietly before snapping the guards necks.

The two fall to the ground with a thud with you walking past quickly and down the empty hallway before you stop a the front entrance to see people walking in.

You make your way into their minds making everyone in the front stop and you run out as fast as you can and go straight towards the woods as everyone goes back to what they we're doing.

You are happy, finally free but you are stopped by a large fence blocking your way that goes all the way around the lab.

You don't know what it is as you have never even thought about it stopping your plan. You reach your hand out towards the fence but stop when you feel the power coming off of it.

You turn back to look at the lab to see the trees are blocking most of its view, it's quite, no alarms are going off, they don't know you are gone yet.

You start to walk down the fence to see there is a hole cut out in it. You couldn't believe your luck. You slip through the break in the fence with ease.

You made it out of the lab and into the woods where you find the road leading away from the lab and you start your journey to freedom.

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

𝔇𝔬𝔫𝔱 𝔅𝔩𝔞𝔪𝔢 𝔐𝔢

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━