⁰³ - 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬

〰 🜸 ˗ˏˋ🪻 ˎˊ˗ ༉‧₊˚✧
"ⵊᴛ,s ɢᴏɴᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ"

╭┈                      .· * • ˚
│                   ✶   : ·  •.     𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓽 𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓜𝓮
│                           .· *. 𝚂𝚃𝙴𝚅𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙶𝚃𝙾𝙽
│                      ✵ ˚ : ·.                𝗌𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝟣, 𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗌𝗈𝖽𝖾 𝟪
╰────────✬      * ˚  ✶

━━━━━━━━━━━━ The sun was already starting to set when you left the lab so by the time you made it onto a different road it was dark.

You stop once you see the road sign, you have seen the word on it before you know that street. It's the street your family is supposed to be living on.

You start to walk down the quiet street hoping to see a house soon, as you get closer and closer a small house comes into view.

No other house is around, the house is all alone but as you get closer all the lights inside are flashing. You know exactly what that was. You quickly run inside hoping to save whoever from the monster you let out.

The door slams open to see three teenagers inside with the monster standing over them. You step forward throwing a glowing purple ball at the monster.

Nancy, Steve and Jonathan turn to you with shocked faces as you keep stepping forward with glowing hands. Jonathan sees what you are doing making him yell to you.

"In the hallway!" he yells

You turn your head to see the trap at the end of the hallway making you understand their plan. You move to the side of the monster throwing another purple ball making the monster screech out and start to move towards the trap.

You keep pushing the monster towards the trap where it snaps around it's feet locking it in place.

"Watch out!" Jonathan yells making you jump back

He then lights the trail of gasoline with the lighter making the monster light up in flames and it screeches out. You step back lifting your arm up to block the burning feeling of the flames from your face.

Nancy comes over with the fire extinguisher making the flames go down and you drop your arm to see the monster is gone.

"Where did it go?" Nancy asks confused

"It's dead. It has to be dead" Jonathan says shaking his head in confusion

"It's gone back" you say making the three turn to you

As the lights turn back on the three finally get a good look at you.

Your hair is shaved off and your body is skinnier then any normal teenager while you wear a hospital gown with no shoes on so your feet are dirty.

"Who are you?" Jonathan asks you

"I-i'm-" you stop going to grab the your files you dropped on the floor "Does Joyce Byers live here?" you ask

"Why?" Jonathan asks as you step closer

You pull out the top file that has your name and photo on it handing the paper to Jonathan where he reads it confused for a moment before looking up at you.

"Is this real?" Jonathan asks looking at you

You nod your head with tears in your eyes. Jonathan then goes to step towards you with his hand out making you step back putting your hands up.

"I won't- I'm not going to hurt you" Jonathan says making your hands drop a little "I'm Jonathan, i'm your brother"

"Jonathan?" you ask putting your hands down completely as he nods "Really?"

"My mum- Our mum has been looking for you for years. Where- What happened to you?" Jonathan asks with his own tears in his eyes

"Papa took me"

"Papa?" Steve asks confused and you look to him

"Someone kidnapped you?" Nancy then asks making you confused

"Papa took me because of my powers" you tell her

"Where did he take you?" Jonathan then asks and you look to him

"The lab" you answer

"The lab? Like Eleven?" Nancy asks looking to Jonathan

"Eleven? You know Eleven?" you ask quickly and she nods "Is she okay? Is she safe?"

"She's with the boys" Nancy tells you

"The boys?"

"How old are you? Or how old were you when you were taken?" Steve then asks you

"I don't- I don't know" you tell him

"She was 5 and turned 17 this year" Jonathan answers for you "Mum made us celebrate every year"

"How long have i been gone?" you say with tears falling down your face

"12 years" Jonathan says making you sob

"Holy shit!" Steve says rubbing his face

Jonathan takes another step forward and sees that you don't step back so he gently pulls you into his arms and you wrap your arms around his back as the two of you sob into each others arms.

"Jonathan" Nancy says making the siblings pull away

They turn to see Nancy is looking up at the Christmas lights to see one single bulb light up and it continues down a line.

The lights continue down through the living room as they stop at the front door

"Mum?" Jonathan asks looking out "Is that you?"

The four walk out to the front porch where one of the street lights flicker.

"Where is it going?" Nancy asks confused

"It's not the monster" you tell them

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

𝔇𝔬𝔫𝔱 𝔅𝔩𝔞𝔪𝔢 𝔐𝔢

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━